Sabine

I read a review of Sabine Summer which pushed my arousal button. I emailed and we 'chatted', and in the course of several conversations I realized that she is NOT an eccie provider, and does not intend to seek provider status, and wishes the review(s) about her had NOT been written.

That said, I recommend her highly as a tall, elegantly attired, mature, voluptuous all natural GFE provider. She has an ad on P411 but does not like the review sites. I am new to this forum, and not seeking to build a rep, and I am writing this to inform the hobbyists who like mature ladies (4x) that Sabine is a diamond quality provider. She has a group of selected clients, regulars I suppose, and can afford to be selective and sees fewer than some other providers.

I am just trying to share some good news of a lady who is not entirely UTR, but who is selective and let me know her discomfort. After the review(s) were posted, her phone line lit up and message log was clogged. She has a life away from the hobby, which is a part time activity for her. And she is a bit paranoid about LE citing a review and coming over to build a case against her. Just because she is paranoid does not mean that LE is not out there doing that sort of thing.

Anyhow, if you choose to contact her, you may want to leave eccie and other review sites out of it. This says nothing about eccie, but only about her boundaries and comfort level -- and the question is, Do you wish to see her? If so, be prepared to give her 2 or 3 good references and adequate time to do her homework so to speak.

It took me a few days to arrange the visit, but it was SO worth it!
I can hardly wait for payday. I may give up golf!

Have fun and play safely.

absolut
Did she say it was ok to get an OK from her on P411?
Yes to getting OK from her on P411.
She will ask for references.
There was NO drama. She is so cool she is HOT, and so HOT (confident) that she is cool to be with.