Can anyone recommend a good moving company?

I have had freak’en horrible experiences in the past, so I was hoping someone on the board might have a moving company they can recommend that they had a good experience with.

Anyone?

Thanks!
Ugggh.. Moving sucks!
(but it's probably still better than having an appointment with the OASPDBB, a root canal, a tax audit, or an iced-water enema)

Unfortunately babygirl, I can't recommend any services as I haven't moved in years; however, maybe I can point you in the right direction.

You might want to check with Paul. I hear that he's been doing a lot of moving lately.
Probably best to e-mail him though as private messaging him might pose somewhat of a problem.
...plus, he's kinda' bad about replying to private messages anyway.

Just trying to help and I wish you luck on your move.

Soooo... Brooke... you paying movers or is this a barter thingie... not sure how much stuff I can carry on my scooter... but then again I don't require much reimbursement...
Last time I moved, I hired Three Guys and a Truck to move the heavy stuff - I took care of the boxes myself. They were reasonable and professional.
  • mietk
  • 04-07-2010, 09:18 AM
Last time I moved, I hired Three Guys and a Truck to move the heavy stuff - I took care of the boxes myself. They were reasonable and professional. Originally Posted by blowpop
I've used them also, several times, without incident
I have a truck........we will get TGator and WTF to truck while you and I fuck.............I'm just saying.
another 3 guys recommendation here too.

dh can I sit in the corner, wack off and watch you fuck Brooke?? Anoyone said I could. I will write a review.

I'm just askin'.
another 3 guys recommendation here too.

dh can I sit in the corner, wack off and watch you fuck Brooke?? Anoyone said I could. I will write a review.

I'm just askin'. Originally Posted by notanewbie
That is just fucked up funny..............."They Call Me Tater Salad" is coming soon to a new thread near you.
I have used Max Movers. They were professional and reasonable. Good luck.
My brother used 3 men when he moved from his appt to his new house, They where great because he has a bad back so they even helped him move some boxes upstairs to help him out. (at no cost)
3 men has been good, but schedule far enough in advanced to get whom ever in the morning, if you schedule afternoon the movers are tired, and the people with the first move have always lied about the amount of stuff or the distance, so you are waiting for them to get to you. ohhh a tip sometimes make their day...
Thanks everyone. I will give the "3 guys" a call and see what I come up with.

I loathe having to hire movers. I've never met a mover I liked!

if you schedule afternoon the movers are tired, and the people with the first move have always lied about the amount of stuff or the distance, so you are waiting for them to get to you. Originally Posted by live4fun
Thats a great point. I never thought of it that way.