National "hug a pimp" Day

Well, Miss Charlotte wants to build a better site. Why not institute a "hug a pimp" day. Pimps are generally regarded as vermon. Lazy, no good son of a bitches. Making money off the backs of women. But we in the hobby should rise above this and show appreciation to these vile people. So, if you happen to run into a pimp today, give him a big hug.
Well, Miss Charlotte wants to build a better site. . Originally Posted by bambino
au contrair my little PIMP lover.. I just want people to be kinder...

I love Ms Charlotte, she's the bomb. BTW, we should all donate to the Indys SiverMine. Looks like they can use the money.
It will just be laundered...then we would be charged with conspiracy!!
I got this sudden urge to hug and snuggle with BSer
Only if he shows me his ID and gives me a registered landline phone number to prove that he is truly a pimp. Otherwise I may end up giving out free hugs
  • BSer
  • 11-08-2013, 07:34 AM
I still want to know in 2013 who the fuck has a landline?
I still want to know in 2013 who the fuck has a landline? Originally Posted by BSer
I bet Chesty has a landline
I haven't had a land line for probably 10 years now.
I still want to know in 2013 who the fuck has a landline? Originally Posted by BSer
Uhmmm, me.

Can you believe it? In this day and age some people still only want to do data transfer via fax? And I need that for my other biz.

WTF is with that?
3 scanners, 4 printers and I still have to have that noisy ass fax...
Uhmmm, me.

Can you believe it? In this day and age some people still only want to do data transfer via fax? And I need that for my other biz.

WTF is with that?
3 scanners, 4 printers and I still have to have that noisy ass fax... Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
You don't need a land line to send or receive a fax. In 2013, the ONLY thing you need a land line for is to get through dames4u's screening process.

http://www.pcworld.com/article/25681..._landline.html
You don't need a land line to send or receive a fax. In 2013, the ONLY thing you need a land line for is to get through dames4u's screening process.

http://www.pcworld.com/article/25681..._landline.html Originally Posted by Big Stig
that is patently true,
except for one client who for some reason cannot receive a fax any other way than via the phone line.
I've never seen that office but I'm guessing he still does his word processing on a typewriter.
And no, I am not kidding.
Guy is afraid of cell phones and the net.
that is patently true,
except for one client who for some reason cannot receive a fax any other way than via the phone line.
I've never seen that office but I'm guessing he still does his word processing on a typewriter.
And no, I am not kidding.
Guy is afraid of cell phones and the net. Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
What they have on the other end does not matter at all. eFax can be sent to a traditional fax machine. I do it all the time.
FYI. Everyone to be aware of the Eccie guidelines. There is a link in my signature if you can not find them on the left side of the page.. Read and understand. The2Dogs and I do not like to work too hard.

#17 - "Cyber Stalking" is a term that refers to the act of following another member around online. This may include persistent PMing of the other party, repeated ISOs about the other party, or excessive bumping of reviews or posting in threads about the other individual, whether it be positive or negative information posted. In any of these cases, whether staff deems that the behavior has crossed the line into cyber-stalking, or the "stalked" party complains to staff about the alleged behavior, staff will take the necessary steps to make it stop. Please avoid becoming involved in this type of conduct.
Hey, start your own IT thread. Now go out and hug a pimp.