Weird stuff people do while driving...

I'm sure we all have seen strange things peole do while driving their car...

Ladies that put make up on...well I guess that is not strange anymore lol...I would say even normal to see haha...

the other day i'm driving on the highway and this guy catches my attention...I could see his arm moving....now I know what you guys are thinking lol...no he was not masturbating haha...even if he was I dont know how the hell I could have seen it unless I was driving a huge truck

He was brushing his teeth......Interesting.. ..

I have done some naughty stuff in my car with my SO years ago...I always wondered if other drivers saw us...I would go topless and have my SO masturbate me and I would give him a bj while he was driving haha...

I'm curious to hear your stories...

Bianca
BJs in my old Chevy with my college sweetheart was de riguer back in the day.

I've a provider friend who entertains herself on long drives with her small vibrator. Beats texting.
Receiving road head was nice if a bit cramped in my old Mustang. Miss that crazy bitch sometimes, then I sober up.

As for DWM, did it a lot in my youth. Poor befouled socks.
I have done so many things I have masturbated while driving to the valley, I have given a bj almost crashed, and had sex while driving that was the best one.. memories
I had sex with an ex while he was driving. I squeezed in between him and the steering wheel and let the bumps on the road give me extra bounce. Exciting and dangerous. Gets the adrenaline pumping
An old SO of mine pulled down my dress so my breasts were out then FIV me while I was driving in broad daylight. I got several thumbs up from truckers driving by.

I've masturbated while stuck in traffic. Ive also got REALLY good at changing my clothes while driving.
My previous SO surprised me on a trip down to Corpus.

We were driving my old truck with a bench seat and she had leaned against the passenger door with her feet in my lap and started rubbing my tiddly bits.

I looked over at her in a bit of surprise and noticed she had pulled her dress up so that I could see she was pantyless.

I played with her all the way to her parents house and spent the weekend blueballed until we returned late Sunday night. Then I got my prize.
What a great post! Yes, I've done much of the above, including texting on two phones at a time - ya got me!

I also keep a plug inverter in the dash for those days I'm running late and have to curl/straighten locks of hair on the go
im down with the fiv and naked breast stare in middle of traffic..... guys do it and get arrested, gals do it and get thumbs up.
My college GF and I would drive I95 btwn DC and NYC with her in various stages of undress. At the time, she was 5'9" 140lbs and 40dd blessed.... Sometimes we would include her older sister in the mix while they consumed a bottle of wine. Would listen to the truckers comments on the cb radio as we traveled....lots of fun for little risk
Receiving road head was nice if a bit cramped in my old Mustang. Miss that crazy bitch sometimes, then I sober up.

As for DWM, did it a lot in my youth. Poor befouled socks. Originally Posted by Satyrrical
Have yet to have road head, but its on my bucket list
Leave it to Bianca to hit it out of the park on this post. I love it and have so many stories I am sure where to begin. I guess the best while driving story is appropriate in this thread. I was driving about 45 minutes back from the airport and i started pinching my nipples really hard and discovered my pussy really getting wet. The more I played with my nipples I could feel excitement growing directly to my pussy. I remembered that i had a small vibrator in my purse and it worked Yah I had a huge orgasm and continued to drive. I was so refreshed.
Phoenix...just pulled over on I30...gonna wait for you to drive by! lol
Phoenix...just pulled over on I30...gonna wait for you to drive by! lol Originally Posted by angusranch
Angus I will keep that in mind next time I am on I30