Trump's Agenda

Look at Trump's Agenda as President:

Here is his website at https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions/tax-reform.

This tax reform will never cut back on the deficit, only drive it up. People will not be able to afford healthcare, especially middle class and working poor, if left up to insurance companies! His policies will not work and are disastrous. Compelling Mexicans to pay for the Wall? Do you really think they will do this? This is crazy!
Are you trying to be persuasive or ....

..... diverting attention away from the crook you want as President?
Look at Trump's Agenda as President:

Here is his website at https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions/tax-reform.

This tax reform will never cut back on the deficit, only drive it up. People will not be able to afford healthcare, especially middle class and working poor, if left up to insurance companies! His policies will not work and are disastrous. Compelling Mexicans to pay for the Wall? Do you really think they will do this? This is crazy! Originally Posted by SassySue
This is hildebeest and Odumbo's AMEXIT foreign policy. No future tense 'forecast' is necessary -- present tense: it's demonstrably NOT fuckin' working! Anyone who votes for hildebeest is crazy!

This is hildebeest and Odumbo's domestic policy at work. No future tense 'forecast' is necessary -- present tense: it's demonstrably NOT fuckin' working! Anyone who votes for hildebeest is crazy!

Is that one of those "assault" weapons she was to "control"?
Is that one of those "assault" weapons she was to "control"? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Now, look at Hillary's agenda as President and compare the two:

https://www.hillaryclinton.com/issues/

Viva la difference! Of the people, by the people, and for the people. . .

Need I say more.
Who's diverting, LLephantMan?

It's amazing how nobody ever defends Trump's positions. They only attack HRC.

FOr more than a year now, people have nodded, winked and turned the other way while this arrogant narcissist has made a mockery of America.

This thread was about policy proposed by this used steak salesman. The responses were predictable and hackneyed.

Must be Obama's fault, right?

Jeez.
SNICK!
Everything is Obama's fault, even when I posted the link about the fact that he has spent less than any other President in the history of the United States and the deficit has actually gone down during his term. A large part of the deficit, as I said before, is due to the Bush bank bailouts, the war in Iraq (which Bush started), and the Bush tax cuts. Obama actually extended the Bush tax cuts for about a year when he took office. If we don't get increased tax revenue, we will never get the deficit down. The dems actually blocked a bill by the Republicans for a monstrous military budget they wanted passed, a lot of which were unnecessary expenses (padded) and way over the original authorized budget. Yet, at the same time, they say the want to decrease the deficit. They want to decrease the deficit by cutting back on safety nets for the poor and decreasing taxes for the wealthiest Americans and on capital gains and large corporations, most of which are their own constituents. See this article:

http://www.factandmyth.com/deficit-a...venue-spending

Note: Americans pay the among the lowest taxes in the developed world and our government is not especially large compared to other developed countries. Read the article!

These are real facts, so they cannot be disputed.
These are real facts, so they cannot be disputed. Originally Posted by SassySue
You confirm with each post your Liberalism!!!

You mean, my progressiveness.
... People will not be able to afford healthcare, especially middle class and working poor, Originally Posted by SassySue
As opposed to now? No, I'm sorry. You're wrong.
You mean, my progressiveness. Originally Posted by SassySue
No, I mean your Liberalism.

You don't like the sound of "Liberal" so you prefer "Progressive" !!!!

Like "Muslim Terrorists" ......

......really sounds bad, so we are supposed to call them disgruntled foreigners!

Or something so they won't attack us as often!!!!!

The label is not important to the average person ... that's just packaging.

But if its soap, it's soap! Why call it "digital cleanser"?
Actually, Trump's healthcare proposal is 100 times better than Obama's or Hillary's. It will do a much better job than Obamacare at making health care more affordable. His tax plan is Reagan redux. It will be good for awhile, but as long as we have an income tax, the rich will be able to buy loopholes. We have to take our border seriously. At least he does that.

Or he could be lying. But we know without a doubt that Hillary is lying.
Drumpf makes no sense. It's based on more of what got into deep shit to begin with.

doodoo economics.