Another officer is killed in K.C.

Kansas Officer Shot And Killed
July 19, 2016 3:36 PM

KANSAS CITY, Kan. (AP) — An officer with Kansas City, Kansas, Police Department died after being shot while investigating a report of person being shot at by several people in a vehicle according to the CBS affiliate in Kansas City, KCTV-5.

Police say three or four people were inside the vehicle but jumped out and ran when officers arrived at the scene at 1:37 p.m. Tuesday.

An officer took a suspect into custody at 1:39 p.m. A different officer was shot at 1:57 p.m. when he tried to make contact with another suspect.

Police spokesman Cameron Morgan says the search continues for additional suspects.

Tuesday’s shooting was the second of a Kansas City, Kansas, police officer since early May, when a police detective was shot and killed near Kansas Speedway.

(© Copyright 2016 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)

(CBS)
It is sad but true. With every one of these occurrences you can add another block of voters to the Trump/Republican column.

I never would have wanted them this way, but it is what it is. As long as the dimretards align themselves with the BLM crowd with their "What do we want, DEAD COPS! When do we want'em, NOW!", and "Pigs in a blanket fry'em like bacon!" rhetoric this will continue.

Nobody in their right mind wants dead cops. It's easy to see who is in their right minds and who is defeating themselves.
Does anyone else notice:

Obaminable speaks when a Black person dies during a contact with police, but does not speak EACH TIME a cop is killed when contacting a citizen. Thus Obaminable's war on cops.
He did speak lexie lacking.
He did speak lexie lacking. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
He spoke regarding the KC officer on 19July16? Link? I did a search!

On Monday he sent out a letter "to police" in which he proclaimed ....

"we have your backs"!!!! Nothing to do with the latest shooting!

Don't you feel safe?
He spoke regarding the KC officer on 19July16? Link? I did a search!

On Monday he sent out a letter "to police" in which he proclaimed ....

"we have your backs"!!!! Nothing to do with the latest shooting!

Don't you feel safe? Originally Posted by LexusLover
You never do a search just opinions. Or do you live so far out in the sticks, you get the 6:00 o'clock news at 9:00?
You never do a search just opinions. Or do you live so far out in the sticks, you get the 6:00 o'clock news at 9:00? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I gave up the coffee can on a string a long time ago .... you should try it.

So you don't have a link. I did a search....more than one.

While YOUR PRESIDENT had "his back" ... another one was shot and died.
I gave up the coffee can on a string a long time ago .... you should try it.

So you don't have a link. I did a search....more than one.

While YOUR PRESIDENT had "his back" ... another one was shot and died. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Let's see your links lexie..
Let's see your links lexie.. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
So you don't have any. I got that already. It's your MO.
LLephantMan paints himself into a corner.

This isn't interesting any more. It's just plain stupid.
Obama won't make the White House blue in support.

Only one person to blame I think...

when the news media wont identify the racial makeup of the suspects..there's about a 99.99999% chance they are black
when the news media wont identify the racial makeup of the suspects..there's about a 99.99999% chance they are black Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
... corollary: when the news media wont identify the racial makeup of the VICTIMS..there's about a 99.99999% chance they are WHITE!

Note: Please forgive my plagiarism.