Is Pence still a little gay?

• R.M.
  • 05-18-2017, 05:10 AM
He went through conversion therapy. His wife Karen Pence looks a line backer. I'm not sold on Conversion Therapy either. It just isn't adding up for me. I been around gays my whole life and not one person went through the therapy that I know. I just find it kind of odd.
He went through conversion therapy. His wife Karen Pence looks a line backer. I'm not sold on Conversion Therapy either. It just isn't adding up for me. I been around gays my whole life and not one person went through the therapy that I know. I just find it kind of odd. Originally Posted by R.M.
Wasn't all of that debunked?

Of course, it was on the Internet. So, it MUST be true.
Is a "little gay" like being bisexual?
He went through conversion therapy. His wife Karen Pence looks a line backer. I'm not sold on Conversion Therapy either. It just isn't adding up for me. I been around gays my whole life and not one person went through the therapy that I know. I just find it kind of odd. Originally Posted by R.M.
pence was gay?
What if it all goes like this video, lol..

Jim

https://youtu.be/9kMIxmFJOS8?list=PL...87g6vCkVKCyUGQ
Lemmings love trannys, especially if they are passable.
He's LURCH,
Lemmings love trannys, especially if they are passable. Originally Posted by bamscram
Yeah, and retards like animal pictures especially if they are dressed like people.

Jim
  • WTF
  • 05-18-2017, 09:00 AM
If it worked, sign up LL and lustyladyboy oh and let us not forget DSK!

I hadn't heard that about Pence,that was Michele Bachmann's husband if memory serves.

And you're right....you couldn't beat the dick suck out of a gay no more than you could beat the pussy licking out of me!
Look we all know the OP started this thread for amusement. I am shocked at those that think it is true. LOL! Hell I thought all you Conservatives had GAYDAR. You seem to always know is or isn't in all the other threads. LOL!
  • WTF
  • 05-18-2017, 10:17 AM
Well, Pence looks and acts gay as fuck but like I said earlier I think it was Michele Bachmann's husband who had that gay conversion crap.

Fuck Pence has said he will not even eat with another woman alone for some type of fear ....he will be tempted or some such shit. He is a Holy roller, that is the scary part in my book!
  • R.M.
  • 05-18-2017, 10:21 AM
The good thing is when Trump gets impeached, they all will be sent home. The fucker is too arrogant to fall on his sword and let Pence man the Helm. LOL!
Yeah, and retards like animal pictures especially if they are dressed like people.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Odd you being a retard that no picture wasn't posted.
Or were you beating off looking at a tranny picture?
  • WTF
  • 05-18-2017, 10:37 AM
https://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/30/u...a-history.html Originally Posted by R.M.

Gotchya, I hadn't heard about Pence. I had about Bachman.

Fucking Pence may be our first gay President!

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/...ations-n738181