Activities: Me sitting in my truck re-evaluating my life choices for 40 minutes
Session Length: -
Fee: -
Hair Length and Color: ?
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Never saw her, couldn't tell you
Recommendation: No
Had the exact same experience. Not worth it.
Thanks for the warning
I feel your pain Beer. Had an almost identical experience (Non-experience) with a brainless Butterfly a couple years ago. Since that day, I have made it a policy (to myself), to never drive for an hour to see a provider without ongoing phone contact. And I will not proceed (at all) unless I can actually speak to the provider by voice, before going. Check this out.

Review: Stood up by a Brainless Butterfly!

Date: 08-10-15
Provider: Butterflybaby
Phone: who cares
Email Address: Dont give a shit
URL / Website: Pure Shit
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: 88 long miles from home
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: 2 Hours of rush hour driving, several unanswered texts & phone calls, waiting in a shit motel parking lot for Nothing!
Session Length: 0 min / 0 Hrs
Fee: 000.00
Hair Color and Length: Who the fuck knows, I guess what her pictures show.
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: -
Physical Description: Wouldn't have the foggiest idea except for the pictures she posts and the descriptions others have offered up in the reviews where she actually showed up.
The Rest of the Story: There is no fucking story. She asked for my ref's (Of which I have many good ones), then went thru the usual head games that "some" of these self important chicks like to play. The cloak & dagger nature that some of these chicks employ is just plain fucking laughable!
So "finally" after a couple days of that shit, she has me approved...Oh Lucky Me!
So I tell her in no uncertain terms that I'm a full hard hours drive away from Dallas, (1 way) and that I really need to be certain that we're "On" before I commit to that long drive at 5:00pm in the afternoon on a freaking Monday. She seems to get all of that, and so today comes and as of 11:00am the texts are flying (in both directions at this point) And we're a go!
Her final words at that time were (I'll see you soon) with the little smiley face attached. So I'm pretty pleased that I will get to spend a nice hour (And a couple hundred dollars of my hard earned money) with this sexy little number later in the afternoon.... How Fucking Wrong I was!
So at exactly 5:00pm I sent her a text telling her I was on my way, (just as we had agreed less than 6 hours earlier)... No reply. Ok, I figure what the hell, for all I know she may be busy with a Trick at the moment, I'll go ahead and take the chance of proceeding anyway. Huge Fucking Mistake!
You know how you try not to be pushy and call or text too many times because you don't want to seem to forward? It's called common courtesy (she has none of this). So I only called & texted a couple of times with only nice things to say. "Hey pretty butterfly, I'm on the road, please let me know we're still good". Then 45 min. later, "Hey baby, I'm coming up on Preston from 635, please let me hear from you" .... then finally "Hey baby, I'm here"!
Nothing, just total fucking "Inconsiderate Silence".
So what the fuck can I say. I suppose the only Mother Fucking Idiot on this site who's equally Fucking Stupid as the Brainless Butterfly, is Myself for having a fucking ounce of confidence that she would actually follow through on her Commitments! She could clearly give a Fuck about who she Shits on!
So I've got an investment of over 2 hours of my "Very Fucking Busy" day driving thru the most Shitty traffic DFW has to offer. And never one Kiss! Fuck this Chick! She's obviously got some kind of Fucking Head Problem. (Or Dope Problem)! Go Fuck Yourself Stupid Fucking Twit!!!
Recommendation: No
Thanks for the warning guys. Off the list!
Cdude
Thanks for the warning!
She could have been a star
I had a no show with her today as well, after I got a text asking if I was interested. Got a text one hour before to confirm, then crickets until I left 30 minutes later. Let this one go guys...
I'm supposed to see her tomorrow we will see no problem I have a backup plan possible Hanna experience she is always there and ready
I'm supposed to see her tomorrow we will see no problem I have a backup plan possible Hanna experience she is always there and ready Originally Posted by Bumloverone
Hope all goes well. I thought she was worth the wait and I'm planning another visit with her soon.

But her scheduling coordinator needs to sharpen up the logistics and improve on the punctuality. Time IS money for everyone - including us guys who are providing her with our donations...
No session equates to no review. You know the rules.
No session equates to no review. You know the rules. Originally Posted by pyramider
doesn't matter.. the Mods decide if it's a true review. just because he posted review style, that does not define the message.. if the Mods decide it's not a review, then it becomes a post.

it's great information either way.. I appreciate it.
So sad for so many guys to share similar experiences with what seems to be a new, yet washed up provider.

Moved to coed for all to see.
Who the FUCK waits 40 minutes for ass??? Maybe wait 10 minutes, then find an alternative.
Anyone have any better luck with her ? Suppose to meet in the AM