BBFS vs BBBJ

Many providers offer BBBJ but not BBFS, neither BBpussy, BBanal. I understand the reasons are 1) pregnancy, 2) health. However, if you deem a client sufficiently clean and healthy enough to put his penis in your mouth, why not ass, if offering that service, or pussy, should you be using birth control?

I am not arguing one perspective or another .....just wondering ....
Because even if you're"clean" the risk of STD transmission is lower with oral sex than vaginal or anal. Not saying it doesn't exist...it's just lower risk.
You may be the FIRST fucktard ever that is concerned about a hooker he's raw dogging being on Birth Control!...Where is your concern or proof if the Hooker is safe and clean?...ijs

No, I don't care if I get an STD just as long as the bitch doesn't have my kid...Lmao...Great logic

Sidenote: I anxiously await milfy2002 telling us how safe she is getting tested every quarter.
So risk vs. reward ... the reward being monetary, i.e., the risk of STD for BBBJ is less than the monetary reward of offering BBBJs? Same for BBFS, the risk of STD is higher than any monetary reward from offering BBFS service?
If you will read, this is from the provider perspective.
So risk vs. reward ... the reward being monetary, i.e., the risk of STD for BBBJ is less than the monetary reward of offering BBBJs? Same for BBFS, the risk of STD is higher than any monetary reward from offering BBFS service? Originally Posted by Dudgeonpolymath
YMMV.
Many providers offer BBBJ but not BBFS, neither BBpussy, BBanal. I understand the reasons are 1) pregnancy, 2) health. However, if you deem a client sufficiently clean and healthy enough to put his penis in your mouth, why not ass, if offering that service, or pussy, should you be using birth control?

I am not arguing one perspective or another .....just wondering .... Originally Posted by Dudgeonpolymath
Attached Images File Type: jpg ff5.jpg (30.7 KB, 920 views)
If you will read, this is from the provider perspective. Originally Posted by Dudgeonpolymath
you're a provider?
  • BLM69
  • 05-25-2017, 10:53 AM
People suck and fuck as they please already, discussing or chatting about it won't change anything
Being a newbie and just hanging around here the last year every so often, I'm always amazed at these , as y'all call them, "fucktards" and wanting to BBFS these whores! My SO works for a place where all they deal with is diseases. Mostly STDs,HIV and full blown AIDS patients. Her daily stories consist of, husband messing around with hookers, then contracting HIV and other diseases, and then giving their wives HIV, and they never end. Yes u can live with HIV these days, but you'll be on a rigorous schedule taking 30-40 pills a day, and VERY high cost. So guys, if you wanna have BBFS, be prepared to tell your other half(you know, the woman you Love) that you've been banging hookers for years and you just gave them HIV.
And to the OP, downstairs you're way more vascular, lots of blood vessels like in your head(especially in the booty) that can be broken, and open up. Therefore, you're catching the diseases via blood. Unless you have an open wound in your mouth or on ur pole(I assure you she's inspecting b4 BBBJ) its not likely you/she will be catching anything. #justsayin
  • BLM69
  • 05-25-2017, 11:39 AM
Being a newbie and just hanging around here the last year every so often, I'm always amazed at these , as y'all call them, "fucktards" and wanting to BBFS these whores! My SO works for a place where all they deal with is diseases. Mostly STDs,HIV and full blown AIDS patients. Her daily stories consist of, husband messing around with hookers, then contracting HIV and other diseases, and then giving their wives HIV, and they never end. Yes u can live with HIV these days, but you'll be on a rigorous schedule taking 30-40 pills a day, and VERY high cost. So guys, if you wanna have BBFS, be prepared to tell your other half(you know, the woman you Love) that you've been banging hookers for years and you just gave them HIV.
And to the OP, downstairs you're way more vascular, lots of blood vessels like in your head(especially in the booty) that can be broken, and open up. Therefore, you're catching the diseases via blood. Unless you have an open wound in your mouth or on ur pole(I assure you she's inspecting b4 BBBJ) its not likely you/she will be catching anything. #justsayin Originally Posted by Dallas_Texan
Wait just a minute here, I'm confused and puzzled that your S.O. works and tells you first hand experiences but your on a hooker site paying for pussy? I love this place lol
Wait just a minute here, I'm confused and puzzled that your S.O. works and tells you first hand experiences but your on a hooker site paying for pussy? I love this place lol Originally Posted by BLM69
He's just here for the articles.
He's just here for the articles. Originally Posted by ManSlut
And you can tell by his tag line that he's a classy member. Or, is it that he has a classy member?

If my tubes weren't tied there would be no way I'd BB every client unless I was on two forms of birth control. I'd be way more concerned about getting pregnant and not knowing who the father is then I am for risk of STD.

Apart from that, everyone has their comfort level. Science and statistics may not matter as much to any given person as their own personal comfort level of how far they're willing to go with strangers.

One example is the FBSM ladies who do mutual touch but not FS. It's just the line people draw in their mind to keep their sense of morality and sense of self intact.

This is why I "retired" from full service. I prefer the sensual fbsm to a nice long teasing session. Love a bbbj but raw dogging is reserved for the so. Bbfs is more rampant than the milfys of the world