Just an observation

Scrolled through the reviews section for a while this evening. Noticed once again that the reviews of the BP providers are almost all negative. Seems that is normally the case. WTF???

Maybe the gents that find the good ones on BP keep them to themselves?

Why spend time with a maybe from BP when you can look up reviews, comments, showcases here and stand a much better chance of getting your money's worth with a lady from here?

Simply an observation....

G

BP has it's appeal. It is not always easy contacting your favorite ECCIE provider. She may be busy or quite simply not available when you are ready to have sex. Some guys like to take bigger chances. There is a rush associated with dealing with BP, SW, and play at the clubs.

I have yet to have a bad experience on BP or CL. I have been around long enough in P4P to know what is TGTBT and can minimize an already risky encounter.

I can certainly undertand why some guys would never try out BP...

sixx
I think it is because of the thrill of the hunt and the risk involved same as men who seek those SW's. Maybe it is the excitement of it all and the really really unknown aspect of it....IDK. You would think with all the publicity and the risks period- no one would frequent such sites at all and no provider would ever see someone without references but it happens all the time. For whatever the reasons. I dont really think it is even about a change of pace or even diversity of a mixture or more providers- or even fresh meat status- because eccie gets its own influx everyday and there are a number of other hobby boards. Too many to count that are way less risky and more credible than BP. So it has got to be the thrill of the hunt- either that or lower pricing but with that also comes a lack of quality and the risk is imminent.

(Before any BP ladies chime in with their panties in a fucking bunch....Im am neither speaking FOR you or AGAINST you...I am just stating the obvious facts of a great majority and not EACH and EVERY BP provider. I was there once too. So STFU, please.)

KKA
XOXO
fresh talent..... lower prices...... easier to schedule..... no screening.......

any of a lot of reasons why guys do.....

for me the strip club dancers and waitresses provide that "thrill of the hunt"...

and it's a long proven fact... especially around here...... that more folks talk about a negative experience than they do a positive one.....

All of the above.....

or....

Maybe, ...... just maybe.....

it's easier to be honest and frank about the BP talent because they do not have a gang of WKs ready to beat up the reviewer?

It would be interesting to put a moratorium on review comments for a month to see what would happen if the reviews were posted and stood on their own without comments of any type in any forum.
I think it is because of the thrill of the hunt and the risk involved same as men who seek those SW's. Maybe it is the excitement of it all and the really really unknown aspect of it....IDK. You would think with all the publicity and the risks period- no one would frequent such sites at all and no provider would ever see someone without references but it happens all the time. For whatever the reasons. I dont really think it is even about a change of pace or even diversity of a mixture or more providers- or even fresh meat status- because eccie gets its own influx everyday and there are a number of other hobby boards. Too many to count that are way less risky and more credible than BP. So it has got to be the thrill of the hunt- either that or lower pricing but with that also comes a lack of quality and the risk is imminent.

(Before any BP ladies chime in with their panties in a fucking bunch....Im am neither speaking FOR you or AGAINST you...I am just stating the obvious facts of a great majority and not EACH and EVERY BP provider. I was there once too. So STFU, please.)

KKA
XOXO Originally Posted by KlassyKelliAnn

Good points but how rude at the end....

sixx
Good points but how rude at the end....

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach

You can STFU too.

lol

KKA
XOXO
(Before any BP ladies chime in with their panties in a fucking bunch.... Originally Posted by KlassyKelliAnn
I'm confused now KKA.....

If they are BP ladies and can "chime in" .... then that infers they have to have an ECCIE account....

So that would make them ECCIE Ladies.....

Right?.....

Stay with me here hun... you got me all twisted now....

Because there is the assumption on many people's parts that perhaps the providers on BP do not rise to the classification of being a "lady"....

Right? You've heard that rumor I am sure....

So that would indicate that we have a class of ECCIE ladies posting here as WELL as on BP....

Oh My!

Here is where it starts to get complicated....

So.... if BP ladies are not... IN FACT.... Ladies....

then .......

(dramatic pause)

it stands to reason that ECCIE Ladies posting as BP Provders are in fact NOT Ladies!

which goes to prove a long held assumption on my part that perhaps some of the ECCIE Ladies are not in fact..... Ladies!

KKA ,, You have really given us something to think about... I think you are working behind the scenes to bring people around to my way of thinking....

And if they start thinking like me....

well... then there rebel in me is going to insis on my reversing MY opinions....

hmmm....

which would reverse my assumption that perhaps some of the BP Ladies were not actually Ladies....

which invalidates my previous argument and means you are REALLY working against me....

but that would mean.....

ahh heck darlin... ya gone and really confused me....
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!

Whispers, my dear man, who walks so softly as not to disturb the rotation of the earth.......you think too much, to hard, to analytical.....some here may not quite comprehend --so tone it down just a bit darling. lol

What I meant is......

"SOME" Eccie ladies who also post on BP start getting all twisted and sour whenever anyone says anything bad about BP because they too post there and dont want to be classified as anything less than anything...etc, etc, etc just because they post there.

"SOME" Eccie ladies will too often go nuts looking down and speaking out against BP and BP ladies who are not Eccie members at all and that is ok and sometimes accepted by the member public in both genders

--------yet if they are also Eccie ladies who post on BP it is seemingly more acceptable than not or otherwise. One twisted mess of ignorant, jealous, petty BS.

Thanks alot Whispers....now I confused myself typing that out and I had a hell of a time- I am a blonde ya know! This shit ain't easy! lol

KKA
XOXO

I'm confused now KKA.....

If they are BP ladies and can "chime in" .... then that infers they have to have an ECCIE account....

So that would make them ECCIE Ladies.....

Right?.....

Stay with me here hun... you got me all twisted now....

Because there is the assumption on many people's parts that perhaps the providers on BP do not rise to the classification of being a "lady"....

Right? You've heard that rumor I am sure....

So that would indicate that we have a class of ECCIE ladies posting here as WELL as on BP....

Oh My!

Here is where it starts to get complicated....

So.... if BP ladies are not... IN FACT.... Ladies....

then .......

(dramatic pause)

it stands to reason that ECCIE Ladies posting as BP Provders are in fact NOT Ladies!

which goes to prove a long held assumption on my part that perhaps some of the ECCIE Ladies are not in fact..... Ladies!

KKA ,, You have really given us something to think about... I think you are working behind the scenes to bring people around to my way of thinking....

And if they start thinking like me....

well... then there rebel in me is going to insis on my reversing MY opinions....

hmmm....

which would reverse my assumption that perhaps some of the BP Ladies were not actually Ladies....

which invalidates my previous argument and means you are REALLY working against me....

but that would mean.....

ahh heck darlin... ya gone and really confused me.... Originally Posted by Whispers
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!

Whispers, my dear man, who walks so softly as not to disturb the rotation of the earth.......you think too much, to hard, to analytical.....some here may not quite comprehend --so tone it down just a bit darling. lol

What I meant is......

"SOME" Eccie ladies who also post on BP start getting all twisted and sour whenever anyone says anything bad about BP because they too post there and dont want to be classified as anything less than anything...etc, etc, etc just because they post there.

"SOME" Eccie ladies will too often go nuts looking down and speaking out against BP and BP ladies who are not Eccie members at all and that is ok and sometimes accepted by the member public in both genders

--------yet if they are also Eccie ladies who post on BP it is seemingly more acceptable than not or otherwise. One twisted mess of ignorant, jealous, petty BS.

Thanks alot Whispers....now I confused myself typing that out and I had a hell of a time- I am a blonde ya know! This shit ain't easy! lol

KKA
XOXO Originally Posted by KlassyKelliAnn
DAYUM!!! I make an observation and now y'all have me as confused as you are!

Whispers I agree about the thrill of the hunt in the SC's. But when there we have the benefit of seeing the lady as opposed to pics that may be questionable...AND conversing, touching, etc. Not quite comparable to fishing in the BP creek but I do catch your drift.
DAYUM!!! I make an observation and now y'all have me as confused as you are! Originally Posted by Gentleman
LMAO!

KKA
XOXO