Women's Equivalent to this Visual Turnon for Men

Gentlemen,
You're watching your juice-coated dick sliding in and out of her pussy, the engorged lips clasped around your shaft. Suddenly, she lifts her pussy from your cock and grabs it in her fingers. Your cock is coated with her excitement. You watch as her tongue slithers up your length before disappearing inside her mouth. You shudder as you watch her get a taste of her own juice as she pleasures you orally.

Ladies, what's the visual equivalent and turnon for you?
Eeewww...! I don't think the women on here are gonna enjoy the taste of their pussy juice on a condom. And I sure as shit don't want a feckin' CBJ. And I've yet to discover a chick who can make my cock disappear in her mouth.
  • hd
  • 05-12-2010, 02:15 PM
is neotek dreaming.........disappear in her mouth?

every girl I've seen can make my 3 inches disappear, and i see only the best providers.
..."He reaches into his tight jeans, and as he slips the wallet free a hint of things to come flashes ever so briefly. The corner of a crisp new $100 bill stack, still banded, can be seen as he parts the lips of his leather aphrodisiac ..."
..."He reaches into his tight jeans, and as he slips the wallet free a hint of things to come flashes ever so briefly. The corner of a crisp new $100 bill stack, still banded, can be seen as he parts the lips of his leather aphrodisiac ..." Originally Posted by PODarkness
LMAO NICE ONE!!!