Pic of an average hobbyist...

Girls am I right?
staff edit: image removed. photo posting violation. posting of photos depicting genitalia is not allowed. - rak
And y'all bitch about our stretch marks...
Ithy,

Are you in marketing? Good idea to promote yourselves so girls screen you more quickly! lol.

On the way to the gym... Braveheart
Damn it! Who snapped that shot of me???? So much for traveling incognito...
Dam, I was going to post this in the alerts section, someone is stealing my pics...Ha-Ha LOL
Now No all hobbyist are this way. I must admit he is smaller than the average. He looks like he has a great personalty and since of humor. I do not believe he would be as flexible in some bedroom sports just from his build.

You know it would be nice if hobbyist had to post a pic ...... at least you guys get the advantage of seeing us..
I guess I'm below average!!!
  • Perf
  • 05-15-2010, 09:03 AM
Nowhere close here. To that
Maybe it's a "grower", not a "shower".
TGTBT ladies ... no hits on Tineye.
  • aka
  • 05-15-2010, 09:57 AM
TGTBT ladies ... no hits on Tineye. Originally Posted by Jessy Stone
Payback on behalf of all providers when the opportunity presented itself! Who would've ever thought that it would in this context.

Now get that ass down to Dallas. Looks TGTBT.
Lol!
I work out for my own health and well being, but also somewhere in there I do it for the ladies as well. Knowing that you all have to go through this waaay more often than you'd care to, I try to be that pleasant surprise for y'all. I'm not a tipper and lack any measurable DATY skills (and I only do THAT every third blue moon), so I gotta make up ground somewhere.

Haha.

.. The stupid shit some dudes will do for a woman. More power to him.
That's funny! good one Jessy
That looks just like me. Except I've got bigger tits. And, yes, they're all natural.