Déjà Vu

Great rack on that lass
Hmmm won't be popping those fireworks
What is the warning about? The eccie thread isn't working so I can't read it.
Yeah I was wondering too. I think I know that girl so getting worried lol.
Search for Siberia in the reviews.

I have no personal experience with this provider. Past reviews have been both positive and negative. Do you research before you decide.
What and who are we looking at. And why? We know you hate a couple. But are you sure siberia? I mean she had not been around for a long time. Plus she told me to basically shut the fuck up to my handle here...lol. I dunno where she went but probably texas. I'm not getting the links? J.s. in lew of total pussies that will for some reason never say a fucking thing. Can you tell wtf you referring to? Ann
What and who are we looking at. And why? We know you hate a couple. But are you sure siberia? I mean she had not been around for a long time. Plus she told me to basically shut the fuck up to my handle here...lol. I dunno where she went but probably texas. I'm not getting the links? J.s. in lew of total pussies that will for some reason never say a fucking thing. Can you tell wtf you referring to? Ann Originally Posted by annie@christophers
Mz. Ann... I was sharing information of Siberia's departure from Hattiesburg,
she's obviously took down the Links since what remains are a reference to MY name.
Good-Luck... she's now Y'alls problem.
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1743454
I saw one of these ads and thought that was her as well. I tried setting something up before everything went down but couldn't get things lined up. I might try and see her now that she is back in town.
  • 1+1
  • 07-16-2016, 06:37 PM
I saw one of these ads and thought that was her as well. I tried setting something up before everything went down but couldn't get things lined up. I might try and see her now that she is back in town. Originally Posted by Thomasgibson69
If it is Siberia, you'd do well to steer clear of that nasty outing whore. Just a warning. But, it's your life. Do what you want.

She also went by the mandle "Lorde" for a while and I'm pretty sure that she's "Good Brando" on the Dallas boards.
She is back as a 40 years old, 41 years AND 42 years. Makes you wonder how old she is in the picture.

I agree with Albundy. Proceed at your own risk !
I can't help but to keep opening those ad's - I love her body type!