LIMITED TIME ONLY.... I am glad to be back...

I wanted to tell everyone thank you for the very warm welcome back. It is my pleasure to be back by POPULAR DEMAND...xoxo

I am ONLY going to be graced by your presence for a couple of months. My time away from the hobby has been wonderful...Tons of travel and living life to the fullest.

I have had an absolute BLAST in the past playing with you gentlemen. I missed working due to my love for the hobby and friends that are like family to me. I been retired for 14 months. During my time off i been highly requested for appointments and a RETURN COMEBACK so i decided to PLAY for a couple of months w you boyz....

I am looking forward to catching up and meeting those whom I have missed and those whom of dreamed of my comeback so they can eXXXperience the One AND ONLY NIKKI TYLOR!
Well said!! Can't wait to meet you!!
have fun babe!!!
Good morning everyone...just wanted to say thank you for a wonderful week...I am cutting my time shorter then expected...I will no longer be taking appointments at this time. I will place an ad when and if i shall return again. Much love to everyone and take care...Muah