Obligitory Cuddling

I always thought that most men loved the fact that they could just "cum and go". Unlike a hookup, wife or girlfriend, we dont insist that you stay and cuddle.

I have noticed that a few clients want to cuddle after a good hard pounding session. Is this true? Cuz i dont want to do it if you dont.
Post coital cuddling can sometime be better than the actual sex, if done right. Sometimes that makes the actual difference between repeating a girl or not
Post coital cuddling can sometime be better than the actual sex, if done right. Sometimes that makes the actual difference between repeating a girl or not Originally Posted by Bart.Pimpson

Really? Wow. So are you expecting her to cuddle? Do you tell her in advance that you like it?
.... Do you tell her in advance that you like it? Originally Posted by SweetSuzanna
Guys should.
Convo, cuddling, or whatnot during cool down time can be an important part of professional or civie dates.
Usually happens organically on its own
I agree with Bart...
There are some of us who seek intimacy rather than just a piece of meat. There's no reason why a business relationship can't involve caring and maybe even real friendship earned over time. A physical relationship with someone you respect and care about is so much more satisfying for me... and I suspect I'm not alone. I would think that from a provider's standpoint... that kind of client would be a refreshing change. But...different strokes for different folks...
Do love me a good cuddle session. Like said it usually is something that organically happens, not something planned.
Ditto what gramps said. Even if it’s just an illusion, many of us men desire the intimacy of more than just the sexual act itself. We don’t all look at women as just a receptacle.
I dont do many dates, but the ones I have I like a good cuddle after. It might spark another session.. I like to have the girl lay her head on my chest and I can rub their back etc..
I agree with most everyone here a great cuddle cession at the end will build repeat visits and make a much better experience.
I always thought that most men loved the fact that they could just "cum and go". Unlike a hookup, wife or girlfriend, we dont insist that you stay and cuddle.

I have noticed that a few clients want to cuddle after a good hard pounding session. Is this true? Cuz i dont want to do it if you dont. Originally Posted by SweetSuzanna
If I have time left, I expect the lady to rejoin me as soon as any necessary hygiene issues are tended to. Cuddling and contact after was always nice, but has become even more important now that I am older, the main reason I'd go for an hour instead of a hhr, cause I'm lucky to get round 1 these days. Round 2 just isn't happening.
I agree with everyone else. I love it when a girl cuddles up to me and she gently runs her fingers up and down my skin while I do the same to her. A little more pillow talk too. It sets a closure to the end of the session. When the girl gets up after the act and starts putting on her clothes, she might as well yell "next".
Along with all the other posters, I too need to have that IOI (illusion of intimacy) to complete a satisfactory and pleasant experience. Otherwise, it seems so impersonal and automated. I like to feel a connection after the old "in and out".
If i get pounced and cuddle right after I'm liable to fall asleep. It's like Ambien to me. All safe and sexed, night night!
If a guy comes in and does the "knothole" routine on me...that's the last time he gets to do it.

I've always been an intimate lady, and love to cuddle before, during and after sexy time. I like that aspect of the date just as much as I do the other shenanigans that make my hair wet with sweat!

Guys aren't the only ones who get to be picky about who they spend their time with, ya know.