Encounter: Had some Top Star Bunny for dinner, m m m m !

Date: Apr , 25
Name: BUNNY
Address and Phone: Gold One Spa - 2018 W Northwest Hwy, Phone: (214) 989-5238
Address: Same as gold 1
Phone: -
City: dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: DFK, NURU, BBBJ, SS, DATY, MORE DATY, RUSSIAN, SITTING STYLE K9, 69, CIM.
Hair Length and Color: Long silky black hair.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: 5ft3 ish, slender but sexy type with sizeable and squeezable boobs ( fun nips) , medium Asian Ass, fresh and bald little outie pussy, nice mani and pedi. She was great in taking initiative while apearing submissive.
Recommendation: Yes
  • GT5
  • 05-03-2019, 05:07 PM
Finally somebody who pays attention to manicurea and pedicures, lol.

I think i am not the only guy to find a Bunny dinner mouthwatering,
No, you're certainly not, GT5. From appetizer through dessert Bunny is the full meal deal.
Only flaw with this woman is her smoker breath. Everything else is pretty much perfect.
I believe currently that whole group there are smokers now.
I think that Bunny is trying to quit smoking. It seems that she is now vaping. Far more preferable, from a breath standpoint.
I think that Bunny is trying to quit smoking. It seems that she is now vaping. Far more preferable, from a breath standpoint. Originally Posted by NamjaChingu
good to know! Might have to give her another try
  • Ashi
  • 05-05-2019, 09:48 AM
I think Bunny is very orally ... gifted , ... in every interpretation of the term.
Bunny definitely gives you a warm feeling every time you see her, she's a lot of fun in and out of the bedroom.
Only flaw with this woman is her smoker breath. Everything else is pretty much perfect. Originally Posted by thomas k12
I agree the smokers breath is a bit of a turn off also the brown teeth. Other than that Bunny is perfect and I find myself coming back to her again and again.
I saw Bunny again yesterday. I’ve been seeing her a lot lately. WOW!

Quick freshen-up shower, 40 minutes of the best top-tier playtime, 20 minutes of the best post-fun shower-massage. Fantastic and super-sweet from kiss-hug-hello to kiss-hug-goodbye. No tobacco smoke taste or odor detected by me and she is vaping, at least most of the time. She is the best at every aspect of a visit. NC
I can always get a very good service each time. She is my goto girl.
  • Pyo
  • 05-11-2019, 10:11 AM
I can always get a very good service each time. She is my goto girl. Originally Posted by Amp1234
+1
Only flaw with this woman is her smoker breath. Everything else is pretty much perfect. Originally Posted by thomas k12
Her tits and ass are awesome but she does have a pretty bad scar most don't mention on her stomach.