URL / Website: Rubratings
City: NOLA
State: Louisiana
Address: Uptown
Activities: FBSM HE NE
Hair Length and Color: Short light whiteish
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: -
Physical Description: Short tan and toned body. Very good shape. Nice MMs.
Recommendation: No
Thank you for confirming that most of the "FREE ADD ON" girls are attractive but over priced for very limited service.
Thank you for confirming that most of the "FREE ADD ON" girls are attractive but over priced for very limited service. Originally Posted by Scrapee
Bro trust me. I'm just browsing. I just got back from Thailand. You can find some of the most beautiful women with playboy bodies for $50 for two hours. Then you come back to america and see the most basic women sell themselves for $300 just to rub you with oil. The problem is most of the guys here GIVE them the money. No service = lower prices.. Me personally would pay $100 for the service listed here and that's still high to me to just be rubbed and tugged lol.
new orleans has a severe shortage of good looking women especially after the prolonged shutdown.... before corona Carrollton place always had 4-6 pretty hot girls working, but now down to Riley and that's about it... I'd suggest trying Lindsey from rubratings.... hot body and free add ons.... double nutz are on the table if you're.... UP.... for it.... LOL.
I’ve seen Lindsey a couple of times and of the group out there she is the best.
Is Thailand open?? Wow,Im way overdue
I pretty much had the same experience with reily. very mechanical and uninterested.

Lindsey is a good time however.
If you dare go to Bangkok....it will get you and NEVER get out of your head.
Yep Nick, and these boneheads keep paying top dollar for it.
Were you required to quarantine for 14 days?
Got that right
I hear its 7 days now, but that is 7 days in a hotel alone!! Patong works for me because I like the beach with all the action within walking distance
What was the donation?
usually 2.5 roses