NC/NS HeavenShaw

Sh!t happens. Made the appt several days in advance, text to confirm the day before and we're all set. Text before I leave house the day of the appt - no reply. Should have been my first warning but I start driving, like a dumb ass. Arrive at agreed place, two or three more texts, no reply. 100-mile round trip for nothing (because north-side hobbying sucks).

Here's her profile: http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=150047
  • ackvt
  • 10-11-2013, 05:52 PM
Too bad. She never NC/NS'ed me. But I do wonder why you are driving all that way for a BBBJ. Unless she has a newly expanded menu... I mean no matter where you are, there have to be at least 10 BJ's available nearby without having to drive 50 miles.

But she gives a good BBBJCIMNQTC. NS I think depends on if she's seen you before.
I've seen her a few times and I enjoyed myself - we seemed to get along fine. Like I said, sh!t happens...
I send her a pm to meet up 3 days ago. She hasn't respond back yet
  • BDD
  • 10-11-2013, 06:36 PM
Your link doesn't work. Try this one.

http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=150047

Play and stay safe all.
Sorry - the link was just a cut and paste from the forum's search results.
Text before I leave house the day of the appt - no reply.......

but I start driving, like a dumb ass. Originally Posted by jdavrgfan
*heavy sigh* Is this really a NCNS?
*heavy sigh* Is this really a NCNS? Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
Maybe his point was somebody should check on her.
HS contacted me today...she was out of pocket for awhile.
She seems to come and go based on how bad she needs money. Because of this, booking with her days in advance probably isn't the best move.

When you didn't get confirmation the day of the appointment, you shouldn't have made the long drive. It still sucks though.
When you didn't get confirmation the day of the appointment, you shouldn't have made the long drive. Originally Posted by BFCjosh
That's true. But, since everyone's time is valuable I don't consider one missed text a cancellation - she could be in the shower, asleep, banging someone else, etc. I can only imagine how fast one of the girls would be on here bitching about me if I told them I decided not to drive across Houston when they finally texted me their exact location five minutes before the appointment time!
That's true. But, since everyone's time is valuable I don't consider one missed text a cancellation - she could be in the shower, asleep, banging someone else, etc. Originally Posted by jdavrgfan
I agree. There are many times when I will have a 9:30pm appointment setup and confirmed, however I am in class on these nights till 9:05pm so it is impossible for me to respond to a text at lets say 8:30pm to confirm that we are still on for 9:30pm.
She seems to come and go based on how bad she needs money. Because of this, booking with her days in advance probably isn't the best move.

When you didn't get confirmation the day of the appointment, you shouldn't have made the long drive. It still sucks though. Originally Posted by BFCjosh
Best answer given so case closed. .right...right.
When she needs money she texts me. I put my cock on her mouth, blow my load and take her back. A few days or weeks later, she hits me up again. I repeat.
She doesn't always need money, but when she does it's BBBJTCIM