Boycott PIMPS!

A very good friend of mine, HoneyAngel recently got stolen from her life and is now owned by a PIMP, the same PIMP who owns a number of girls in Arkansas. He is a nasty MF and steals what he can from his stable of clueless girls. I have always taken the PIMP free pledge, and never see girls I know are owned by nasty parasitic slimy fucks.

I can no longer vouch for Honey. She has been my ATF for over 4 years, but now I am very saddened to see her hustled, sold and owned by a despicable beast. I would ask everyone here to stay away from him and his stable of pimped whores. He is bad news and if girls and guys keep away from his business, he will fail and he will no longer have power as a slaveowner over any of us.
You mad cause he beat you for the all time starting as many threads as possible on a single subject award.

What is he up to now. 17.... 18....
So let me get this straight.. you are posting about her in all the Houston forums.. you are in the Ozarks area.. so is she...sounds like you got out-Pimped......... guess your bling was not blingy enough and you drove last year's caddy
Be nice, DG - Howler has posted it in only nine forums (so far).
If everyone on here boycotted pimp owned girls, this board would be pretty sparse. A lot of these guys ATFs are pimp owned and travel. The strip clubs are dominated and controlled by the pimps. The managers at most of the clubs are on the payroll of the pimps now, hence why the City and County are cracking down more.
Just win her back. Become her sugar daddy and give her $5,000 per month.
If a 33 year old grown ass woman is really falling for the shit you say, you need to hit yourself in the head with a brick because you placed her a pedestal that she doesn't deserve to be on.

No way has this women be acting like a professional well put together provider for the past 4 years with you, yet suddenly now she is a helpless pimped nabbed victim. She is being who she has always been and you're just late to the party.
Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Sums this up...lol
Bitch chose up, deal with it player.
I know a stripper who has been dancing 20 years now who recently chose up with a pimp not much older than her daughter who works at the club with her so shit happens....I would just move on but they do wait and choose up now that prices are dropping off.
Sums this up...lol Originally Posted by poppy71
Yep...and with no words.

Amazing.
THAT IS SAD HOW SOME PI'S CAN USE THESE GIRLS AND HAVE THEM BELIEVING THIER LIFE WILL CHANGE FOR THE BETTER WITH THEM. SUX.
I need to emphasize this........

I need to emphasize this........

They don't get it...but I agree