Brand New Image Galleries go LIVE!!

Right!! There needs to be a way I can go into gallery. Pick my area which is Shreveport/bossier city Louisiana. And select that and a within _____ miles option. Then only images of people within that specific area show up. Until then, I personally find the image gallery useless
When ck is hauled off in hand cuffs and oh2 is seized you'll be thankful for eccie! Originally Posted by winn dixie
If he inverted the company that owns oh2 to a country like Switzerland or the Caymans that does not follow US laws, much less US State laws, and moved the site to one of those countries, like it was reported Ick did years ago after an expose listed things about the owners, then no, he won't be hauled off nor will the site be sized due to a lack of jurisdiction.
  • admin
  • 10-19-2019, 10:23 AM
Right!! There needs to be a way I can go into gallery. Pick my area which is Shreveport/bossier city Louisiana. And select that and a within _____ miles option. Then only images of people within that specific area show up. Until then, I personally find the image gallery useless Originally Posted by DAN1113j
Yep. Working on that development currently.
Well this is fun

But I have a question

Couldn't there just be a disclosure/agreement that we all have to agree to? That says we are allowing pics to be seen/looked at? That way to be in here, you are already agreeing to see the nude photos, or have agreed for them to be sent to us??

Isn't that why this was put into place and showcases were removed?

Please correct me if I am wrong. I just assumed this happened due to the new TX law.(Or is this other states as well?)
Interesting. I suppose there is a purpose for photographers here after all.

That said, ladies, if you're in the ATL and want to update your...gallery (is, that the word we're going with?), then you need to come see me.

As Al Bundy would say, let's rock!!
Nice!
I uploaded some pics of myself in lingerie this morning.

They were deemed unworthy even though I had all genitalia and nips covered.

So....I guess this site just got even more useless for me. lol
Great
Yep. Sure did!!

Contribute to the site by posting an encounter and we will let you look at them. Originally Posted by admin
So? Guys are required to write reviews to gain access to pics the ladies post?

Thank you for the hard work.
Obviously?
No, actually I did and the sarcasm came right back at you. Obviously YOU missed it. Question: Do you make it a habit to hang around places that went to shit and are useless to you? Originally Posted by admin
^^^^^ THIS right here

People act like Eccie wrote the new laws that have come into affect over time. If you bundle up all of the cry babies and delete their accounts, Eccie would still survive and no one would even miss them. At the end of the day, Eccie is doing the guys a FREE service by allowing FREE registration, unlike other really useful boards. The ladies that still moan and complain about the ability to contribute for Absolutely FREE, no one would miss them either if their accounts were deleted. But will they actually delete their accounts? Hell NO lol They need this board, one way or another.

Either ride this out or leave. It's that simple. There's no point in ganging up on Admin, she didn't make the new law. Better yet, Go Get Laid

THANK YOU for the updates Lea!
I uploaded some pics of myself in lingerie this morning.

They were deemed unworthy even though I had all genitalia and nips covered.

So....I guess this site just got even more useless for me. lol Originally Posted by Krystal_RoseBBW
email me the pics that were denied. I will review them myself.

Lea
email me the pics that were denied. I will review them myself.

Lea Originally Posted by Lea Madisson
Thank you Lea. But I've decided to take some others' advice and just leave.

The Gents that are interested in my style and services will be able to find me elsewhere.

The reviews I have here will remain. That was the only thing that was still useful to me here.

Appreciate all your hard work Lea!
Damn.....it's sort of like trying to help people and getting shit thrown back at you.
This site seems to be trying. I think people need to give it more time and be a little more trusting of the site.
Thank you Lea. But I've decided to take some others' advice and just leave.

The Gents that are interested in my style and services will be able to find me elsewhere.

The reviews I have here will remain. That was the only thing that was still useful to me here.

Appreciate all your hard work Lea! Originally Posted by Krystal_RoseBBW
Let us know where we will be able to find you.

In the meantime, I am going to wait for eccie to work things out. As I understand it this is all the result of a new Texas law. If they had move the whole operation overseas, say to the Netherlands where the site's internet provider is, Texas wouldn't have had jurisdiction.

I have always liked the fact that eccie does provider age verification, and that it opposes human trafficking, But so many useful tools are gone.

I wish eccie success in making the site useful again, and will check back periodically.
So which paid sites are legit? How do we know?