Address: DNT and Park blvd
Appointment Type: Outcall
Activities: GFE, BBBJ, MISH, K9
Session Length: 1 Hr but went over
Fee: 100
Hair Color and Length: Long and straight black hair, perfect for pulling
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Pretty BBW who carries her weight well. Huge natural tits with responsive nips. About 5'2'ish with a very pretty smile.
Recommendation: Yes
she looks Filippina.. does anyone know for sure? the price paid.. is that a straight fee, no extra for travel expense?

that exersize equipment in the photo must belong to someone else, LOL..
She is Vietnamese
She is Vietnamese Originally Posted by RaiderKK
Troi oi! beo qua!

okay, I can see that in the face, but.. that body... never mind.

she seems lovely and a great service Provider.. I must find a way to see her.. that outcall stipulation isn't doing me any favors.

and someone remind me.. was she on mocospace? is that how "we" found her?
Yes, she is Vietnamese.

NTXReggie found her off BP.
thanks VVFIVE..

I must find a way to see her.. with her busy schedule and outcall requirement, it presents a challenge.
Time for a car date Chung!!!

thanks VVFIVE..

I must find a way to see her.. with her busy schedule and outcall requirement, it presents a challenge. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
She lives at her sisters house, so I expect the exercise equipment belongs to sis or sis SO.
Where's the pix I can't see it. Was it in ROS?
She lives at her sisters house, so I expect the exercise equipment belongs to sis or sis SO. Originally Posted by NTXReggie
my fantasy is for Judy to sneak me into her bedroom, sister catches us, then she gets hot and bothered and joins in for a three-way.. yeah right, I need to work on reality and get Judy into any bed I can find.

forgot to tell you Reggie, that avatar is SWEET
my fantasy is for Judy to sneak me into her bedroom, sister catches us, then she gets hot and bothered and joins in for a three-way.. yeah right, I need to work on reality and get Judy into any bed I can find.

forgot to tell you Reggie, that avatar is SWEET Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Ha! I thought the same thing and jokingly hinted at that very thing with her but she had that funny OMG look and said something like not in a million years--I take it sis is not privy to her part time gig!!!

Thanks. I went back and forth on Jared or Josh Duggar. Maybe I will rotate? Actually, poor Jared...probably not a pedophile, just fat until adult and never got to sample young pussy when he was also underage. But dumb, dumb, dumb...the Duggars on the other hand, far sicker on whole than Jared IMHO!
i guess i was the lucky one? she has an incall at a budget motel when i saw her. She is Vietnamese but born and raise in USA
poor Jared...probably not a pedophile, just fat until adult and never got to sample young pussy when he was also underage. But dumb, dumb, dumb... Originally Posted by NTXReggie
dumb beyond words.. Cat made $15 million with Subway, luckiest Son-of-a-Bitch you could imagine.. pissed everything away
i guess i was the lucky one? she has an incall at a budget motel when i saw her. Originally Posted by RaiderKK
no guessing about it, you are the lucky one! I hope Judy read these posts, got a tingling feeling and suggested to Sis that maybe they should play together, Sis got mad, they fought, and Judy booked another budget motel this weekend..

that's as far as my fantasy can take me this morning.. obviously it would be greater if Sis said "yes" to playing together, but I'm just hoping for luck, not Shangri-La..
Maaan your chances are better if you just get a special deal motel off Hotwire or Priceline for 30-50 bucks and see her.
Maaan your chances are better if you just get a special deal motel off Hotwire or Priceline for 30-50 bucks and see her. Originally Posted by VVFIVE
you know what? damn good idea.. I will try that.