Bi curious

Hello all
So I'm at the point where ive been quite Bi curious lately..
Not interested in just male male...
I wanna do a bi mmf...
Maybe up to an all night party of just freaky sex...
Need a girl that loves this...
I haven't ever done anything like this but wanna try soon...
Hit me up....
Also ladies would love to hear what yu like about this?
Thanks
Do you want to actually do it or us give you a play by play of what we have done? Get your ass to Tulsa!
Both��
And yes Tulsa is doable
that would be a yes....
Do you want to actually do it or us give you a play by play of what we have done? Get your ass to Tulsa! Originally Posted by GypsyHeart
Ok. So maybe just maybe, I make a multi hole glory hole for you. I bet I could find a couple more guys to join us. In addition to my fat strap on. Maybe you take some hot loads to your face THEN you ride me like a proper bitch. You want it all night? You don't get to cum until you are almost ready to leave. He pounds you while you suck me. We make you air tight. You two put on a pretty show for me while I rest.
Ms Gypsy
Please cum to DFW!!!!
Ms Gypsy
Please cum to DFW!!!! Originally Posted by Naughtyandbad
I miss Dallas.
Gypsy... I'd love to share a nice big cock with you...have him cum all over your face then lick it off...let's make this happen...
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2587930
Read this tell me if you like?
I will address it here since I have similar requests as of late.

NO NO NO

I do not want my ass licked nor do I wish to lick ass. I will not kiss anyone who has been licking ass.

I do not take cum in my mouth from anyplace other than the source.

The rest of it plays to my Domme side.
Ok. So maybe just maybe, I make a multi hole glory hole for you. I bet I could find a couple more guys to join us. In addition to my fat strap on. Maybe you take some hot loads to your face THEN you ride me like a proper bitch. You want it all night? You don't get to cum until you are almost ready to leave. He pounds you while you suck me. We make you air tight. You two put on a pretty show for me while I rest. Originally Posted by GypsyHeart

Wow a glory hole. Nobody ever has one, been wanting that for a while.
Bi guys have been getting me off so much lately I’ve been collecting a few large size guys who want to fuck bi curious guys
Bi guys have been getting me off so much lately I’ve been collecting a few large size guys who want to fuck bi curious guys Originally Posted by SummerKiss
I am bi-curious to a certain degree as for me it's oral. I know a one on one encounter would never happen because I'd probably be too nervous. However being in a threesome I would still be nervous but having a provider encourage me to suck on his dick would definitely work.
Wow a glory hole. Nobody ever has one, been wanting that for a while. Originally Posted by neighbordude
Yes this is definitely on my bucket list. Have enjoyed sucking to completion, straight guys, gay guys and several T girls but there is a certain allure to the Glory Hole scene!
I've always thought only of t-girls never any other way but the thread got me thinking about MMF.
I've always thought only of t-girls never any other way but the thread got me thinking about MMF. Originally Posted by breastfan
A dick is a dick, right? Yes, maybe the t girl encounter is preferred but a good many can not be fully functional due to hormones. One of the very best I’ve had in my mouth was last year, an AA college student maybe 24-25 in age, real clean with a fully loaded 8 inch tool, thick, too. Not found anything at all in Tulsa to match this encounter since BP and CL have expired!