Ever left a provider only to get home with the urge to call a nother

I left a provider a littke while back she said call me some time when I was home I think should call her now. Has any one ever done that. I gone to home depot only to go right back.
Yes, I can relate but I went to Lowe’s, instead! Does that count?
Yes, I can relate but I went to Lowe’s, instead! Does that count? Originally Posted by Solemate62
It kind but the return policy not as good.
I've done exactly what your post describe. I did it just for the idea of having sex with to women back to back without them knowing.

No that the two providers care, but in my mind it was hot.
It kind but the return policy not as good. Originally Posted by Ripmany
Ripmany, you are one hilarious dude!
I've done exactly what your post describe. I did it just for the idea of having sex with to women back to back without them knowing.

No that the two providers care, but in my mind it was hot. Originally Posted by Fizley
This little fantasy IS kind of hot lol..

No that the two providers care, but in my mind it was hot. Originally Posted by Fizley
This little fantasy IS kind of hot lol.. Originally Posted by Alyssa Monroe
Iz cool wen bof dem wimin dunno.
wen dem wimin fine owt, den dat iz wen it gits reely hot.
imajin wun uv dem see yu spennin yor munny on de udder.
Ah bet yu den she gits HOT!

and if they do so what. Your money, your time, your cock, your choice!

We do as our minds wish and if anyone has an issue with it so be it; their problem. I like getting them two at a time taking turns no bullshit cleaning each time they switch. Such a mood kill..Like those red buses in all cities in Europe that stop at each tourist spot, the ' hop on hop off' tickets you buy; just better to buy hop on hop off drenched and soaked pussy much better than the bus. Nothing like feeling two pussies with maybe 5 seconds in between

Lots of guys over here enjoy what you refer to very normal except you just leave one room grab the next, no e-mails PM or texts, waiting in some parking lot for ' Ok come up room number X'...

In fact I just saw an indie here, great time she asked what I was doing next told her ' still horny going to the red light district not only did she smile she took my phone and on the notes in the iphone wrote down three names of friends of hers, the house they were in and the room number.

Enjoy what you like and like what you enjoy and if someone else doesn't like it guess what?

I don't give a shit... When I go to the grave I plan to have no regrets and no money left
SURE HAVE!

I stumbled upon this once because I was so unsatisfied with the first encounter. I called another girl and went there next...LOVED IT! As a practice if the first encounter doesn’t satisfy I cast a wide net and hope I can get the second accomplished. I personally don’t 🤔 anyone cares because if you paid the provider would she care what you did when you left?:
too many times ive been that second provider. and ofter hear
"I Should Have Called You First"
too many times ive been that second provider. and ofter hear
"I Should Have Called You First" Originally Posted by HoustonRiley
I'm absolutely wit it
When I was doing the hobby full force and horny all the time I once had three appts in a single day. It was fun in that you could do a direct comparison in real time. I usually do a couple of SOGs but the last appt it took a whole hour to get one. I kinda felt sorry for her. I slept well that night
Several times : ))
At times I called a ‘nother’ and at times I’ve called her Mother!