Mid Cities & Fort Worth Tx

I recently moved to a city close to mid cities and a lot closer to Fort Worth than Dallas. The cities I am referring to have very affluent residents. The activities of the Dallas hot spots are near to downtown and off of I-635. That is about a 30-mile drive in terrible Dallas traffic. It would take me an hour there, an hour back and an hour of fun. Very few of us have that much time to hobby.
To hobby the Fort Worth and mid cities area, we have to rely on other sources. Most of those sources are not trustworthy. For the providers who work in these locations that use Eccie to advertise, they are hard to find.
For example, if you look in the Amp section in Dallas, very, very few are in these areas.
Fort Worth and mid cities areas represents a population of about a million people. I think we hobbyist and providers deserve our own separate area in Eccie. The “Weekly” and the “Weekend” of Fort Worth just don’t cover the area enough.

I am requesting that the people who make these decisions take a close look at these 2 areas and form another area.

Thank you
SP
There IS already a provider ad section for Fort Worth.

https://www.eccie.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2447
Yes, Smooth Player acknowledged the 'Weekend Update'section in his post. And many of the ladies who use it only have an 'incall' in Dallas. Frustrating! A hobbiest cannot do a 'search ladies' search just for the ladies who are in Ft. Worth, because that is not an option. More frustration. I usually use P411 to shop around for an hour of fun, but not all of the ladies who are in Fort Worth are on P411. So I know I'm not shopping all the market has to offer. Frustrated again!
The short answer is that past attempts to demonstrate a market for a separate forum have failed, the most recent example being OH2’s so far unsuccessful attempt to gain any traction from the FW forum it created last year.

Not enough people care, including many residents of Cowtown. Best example of this, from OH2: a now-retired frequent reviewer, who lives in Fort Worth, refused to post his reviews of FW women in the FW forum. He basically said no one read them when he didn’t post in the Dallas section. Sadly, he was correct.
double post
Hey I’m in ft worth