Blow up dolls and anti-theft methods

Has any one bought really looking blow up dolls had there way with them the left them around house and there truck to scare people off of messing with there stuff. Kind like blow up doll/ blow up security guard. Some Asian dolls in buch woman style. I just bought a truck with 300k miles that look very nice. I need some protection.
you need airplane blow up copilot/autopilot
Has any one bought really looking blow up dolls had there way with them the left them around house and there truck to scare people off of messing with there stuff. Kind like blow up doll/ blow up security guard. Some Asian dolls in buch woman style. I just bought a truck with 300k miles that look very nice. I need some protection. Originally Posted by Ripmany

of the Dozen or so Trolls I know on this Website, you are the only one worth a shit. I like you.. you fascinate me, and are not a rude Jackass like the rest.

of the Dozen or so Trolls I know on this Website, you are the only one worth a shit. I like you.. you fascinate me, and are not a rude Jackass like the rest. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I see the connection, you both post “interesting” thoughts on a consistent basis!
All my stories are true. The question are real ideas. Thanks.
I know a guy that has a orange Dodge car from the 60's that looks showroom.

Has a skull mask on head rest. LOL saw that from my rear view mirror

dang I thought someone something was in the drivers seat
Lol