Right-Wing Needs to Switch to Pepsi.. Koch is Gone

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/mark...cid=spartandhp

it's over in 2020.. Soros still living
Lost me at @MSN.com
The Koch Brothers are Billionaire Rino's.
The Koch Brothers are Billionaire Rino's. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Trump didn’t take anything from them. It’s good to see Chung is exposing himself as a far left wackjob. Prolly a member of Antifa.
Once again you're wrong. I haven't had a Coke in 35 years when they changed the formula. I'm a Dew drinker.
  • Tiny
  • 08-23-2019, 08:14 AM
To those who might dance on the great man's grave, like Harry Reid and Donald Trump probably will, it's not good form.
Once again you're wrong. I haven't had a Coke in 35 years when they changed the formula. I'm a Day drinker. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
FTFY

I think the Koch Brothers’ influence over the decline of the American electoral process was profound. And tilted the scales unfairly.

Them and other Super PAC’ers should have been shut down from the jump.
Lost me at @MSN.com Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
So many of your ilkmates get their search results from MSN... the story was published by business insider.

Maybe next time you won’t be lost.
Maybe next time you won’t be lost. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Unlike you...lost ALL the time!!
Thank you for your marvelous insight...Mr. Gaffe.
  • Tiny
  • 08-23-2019, 12:51 PM
FTFY

I think the Koch Brothers’ influence over the decline of the American electoral process was profound. And tilted the scales unfairly.

Them and other Super PAC’ers should have been shut down from the jump. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Be careful what you wish for. I believe PAC's associated with Democrats now receive and spend more than Republican and Libertarian PAC's. As to billionaire donors, with Sheldon Adelson and David Koch gone, and Charles Koch in this last years, it would appear you don't have much to worry about.

Despite this, I believe in the first amendment and free political speech. It's a slippery slope. What do you do first, ban the political arm of Americans for Prosperity? Next it's the Heritage Foundation and Cato Institute. President Obama and various Democratic Senators wanted to do something like this. Fortunately their abettors in the IRS didn't accomplish much, beyond shutting down new organizations with "Tea Party" or "patriot" in their names for a few years.
To those who might dance on the great man's grave, like Harry Reid and Donald Trump probably will, it's not good form. Originally Posted by Tiny

Does that peeing on it is right out too?!?
Be careful what you wish for. I believe PAC's associated with Democrats now receive and spend more than Republican and Libertarian PAC's. As to billionaire donors, with Sheldon Adelson and David Koch gone, and Charles Koch in this last years, it would appear you don't have much to worry about.

Despite this, I believe in the first amendment and free political speech. It's a slippery slope. What do you do first, ban the political arm of Americans for Prosperity? Next it's the Heritage Foundation and Cato Institute. President Obama and various Democratic Senators wanted to do something like this. Fortunately their abettors in the IRS didn't accomplish much, beyond shutting down new organizations with "Tea Party" or "patriot" in their names for a few years. Originally Posted by Tiny

Adelson isn't dead.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sheldon_Adelson
  • Tiny
  • 08-23-2019, 02:04 PM
Adelson isn't dead.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sheldon_Adelson Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
You're right, he's still alive and kicking. I thought he'd passed away.
FTFY

Them and other Super PAC’ers should have been shut down from the jump.
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
It's been Soros influence that has caused the decline in the American electoral process. Soros spent millions to gain control of the election process when he financed dim-retard campaigns for Secretary of State in numerous states with the intention of insuring the dems were the ones counting (miscounting like in Broward) the votes in as many elections as possible. Soros is also linked to AOC's campaign.
What the hell is an ilkmate?

So many of your ilkmates get their search results from MSN... the story was published by business insider.

Maybe next time you won’t be lost. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider