FBI statistics show more people die by blunt objects than rifles

And polls show your twit head at 30ish% approval rating. Goes to show that all of America is not ignorant racist rednecks.

Can't wait for the pos of the U.S. Next twit storm
Tsmoke...you won’t have to wait long. The fat lying bastard is on his way to the G7 and he is going to throw one of his tweet storms when his daddy can’t rejoin the group.
The bluntest object is in the White House.

But but but ... the economy!!!!!!
The bluntest object is in the White House.

But but but ... the economy!!!!!! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Ban Shovels .. save lives!!!

BAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAAAAAA
Maybe twit head will make America look great again in Greenland . Oops my bad...they called him a fucking idiot and he cancelled his invite. I'm sure he will make America look stupid anywhere he visits though
I knew it!

https://americanmilitarynews.com/201...s-than-rifles/ Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
It doesn't matter. Liberals still need to ban the notorious looking Black Rifle. They were told by their politicians and the Main Stream Media they have to feel that way or they can't be Liberals, lol.
Stupid fucking article. Where's the stats of hand guns vs blunt objects? The dumb fucks on the right are the ones that need their guns taken away. Not the responsible gun owners, just dumb fucks like the author of this article
Maybe they’re the objects of bluntness.
As obtuse as the Ingraham angle.
The FBI data says what it says, but there are dipshits in this world who ignore "truth and facts". They are uniformed, blind and oblivious.

And polls show your twit head at 30ish% approval rating. Goes to show that all of America is not ignorant racist rednecks.

Can't wait for the pos of the U.S. Next twit storm
Originally Posted by Tsmokies
You're off topic and too stupid to realize that the FBI data base regarding weapons used to commit murder in the U.S. consists of verified, non-subjective facts whereas your BS deflection to subjective polls reflects the low level of your mental prowess.

Tsmoke...you won’t have to wait long. The fat lying bastard is on his way to the G7 and he is going to throw one of his tweet storms when his daddy can’t rejoin the group. Originally Posted by Jaxson66
You're off topic, and notoriously wrong.

Maybe twit head will make America look great again in Greenland . Oops my bad...they called him a fucking idiot and he cancelled his invite. I'm sure he will make America look stupid anywhere he visits though Originally Posted by Tsmokies
If you were smarter, you'd have checked the FBI data base before you showed your ignorance about which weapons are most used to commit murder in the U.S., and it ain't the fucking rifle lib-retarded jackasses in Congress are screeching about.

Stupid fucking article. Where's the stats of hand guns vs blunt objects? The dumb fucks on the right are the ones that need their guns taken away. Not the responsible gun owners, just dumb fucks like the author of this article Originally Posted by themystic
If you were smarter, you'd have checked the FBI data base before you showed your ignorance about which weapons are most used to commit murder in the U.S., and it ain't the fucking rifle lib-retarded jackasses in the lame-stream media are screeching about.
Stupid fucking article. Where's the stats of hand guns vs blunt objects? The dumb fucks on the right are the ones that need their guns taken away. Not the responsible gun owners, just dumb fucks like the author of this article Originally Posted by themystic
Maybe if you point out your fellow dumb fucks we can do something.
Yuppers, Buckeroo. Gun killings are low on ye old totem pole. Oh, BTW: Rifle killings are even lower and, egads , scary rifles like ARs and AKs are infinitely lower still. WTF?!? Who the heck fire is letting facts in here anyway?!? We don't need no stinking Lefty 'sploady heads messing up the joint.

Reconcile beotches

In other news this week London UK trying to ban Knife's ( u cant make this idiocy up just saying) AP