Favorite Provider Outfits

Men are visual. We go by appearances first. Guys, what are your favorite outfits to look at? Ladies, what do you wear to make you feel sexy?
Let's see how close we are or how far apart we are in our thinking.

My favorites:
1. black skin tight yoga pants or leggings and cotton blouse, no bra
2. business suit, pencil skirt, blouse, heels
3. short shorts, Uggs, t-shirt
4. skin tight bedazzled jeans, pumps, knit shirt/blouse/belt
Better yet, post pix of you in your most favorite sexy outfit!
That's an easy one, high heels and a smile!
Gotta love a nice bra and thong set with heels and stockings
That's an easy one, high heels and a smile! Originally Posted by Brass Balls
Gotta love a nice bra and thong set with heels and stockings Originally Posted by Lookin4head
yep those are sexy outfits!!

here are some outfits i've seen when i walked into their consulting office...

* long men's white dress shirt w/ half the buttons undone, nothing on underneath.

* crotch-less fishnet body stocking w/ her nipples poking thru ready to be kissed, stimulated, sucked, and nibbled.

* nothing but a blindfold

* nice summer dress w/ nothing on underneath

* laying on her bed with just a vibrator in her vagina

* black bra and panties

* black or red bustier, garter belt, black stockings, high heels.

* most recently, black mid-thigh trench coat w/ nothing on underneath
for me it is simple i love the look of a slender girl or spinner in a short skirt or dress
Yay!! Outfits!! My favorite! Great Thread! I love my leopard jammies the most!!!! Here are some of my ATFs

I am always a sucker for Thigh-highs--no matter what else she has on!
I am a total sucker for the fetish PVC/vinyl and latex look. Latex is sort of tricky because the sizing is quiet specific and the material is expensive, so I usually settle for high quality PVC when coming up with fantasy outfits.

There is nothing hotter in my mind than a big titty big booty blonde in thigh high PVC boots and a specialty PVC outfit. Here are some of my favorites:

jjorgiani
Better yet, post pix of you in your most favorite sexy outfit! Originally Posted by MrMonger
I am at my sexiest wearing a hot chick on my face.
Yay!! Outfits!! My favorite! Great Thread! I love my leopard jammies the most!!!! Here are some of my ATFs

Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Thank you Babe for your enthusiastic response and the pics. You look amazing as always.
Thank you to all who responded. You got great ideas I hope to use soon.
First of all, she has to look good wearing it. But anything that lets her curves do all the work. Miniskirts, tight ones and cheerleader types where the booty sticks out when she's bent over. A well-built woman is just mouthwatering.
I don't know why but there is something about blue jean cutoffs or pink short shorts a white spaghetti strap top and pink convese, and a teddy always works
Orange jumpsuit, or a birka