Local Screener or Agency that will screen?

I am very unfamiliar with the Dallas area for providing so I am a bit nervous about doing this next month.

I have p411 but not sure that is enough. And quite frankly I do not have the time to go through emails, looking up refs, etc.

Any suggestions? I like to keep things super safe and avoid you know who
Sweet Kendall is opening a studio.

I have met her several times (she used to host poker nights) and she is responsible and fair. I'm sure her screening will be superb!

Here's a link about it:
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1192972

Good luck!
Oh I am VERY interested. I was worried about using my hotel room that is paid for by my company. Thanks to everyone for the help, I have been blessed with some great advice and offers for help through private message and I sincerely appreciate it.

See you guys soon!!
don't forget to pack a temperature scanner!
Kimber doll

I can help I own Leighs treasure chest and between myself and private connections we have dfw down...
Hey Thanks a bunch

I will be in touch soon, working this weekend and trying to keep up with messages. Wow, I think its going to be a fun time for me

Have a great weekend, I have to take a nap before I go into work

xoxo
Sweet Kendall is opening a studio.

I have met her several times (she used to host poker nights) and she is responsible and fair. I'm sure her screening will be superb!

Here's a link about it:
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1192972

Good luck! Originally Posted by HoneyRose

Plus 1 for Sweet Kendall and her Screening & Studio
My spider senses are tingling about Kimberdoll.

Ladies, please be careful about sharing information with someone without references....even another woman.
No idea what you mean, I am asking for help and assistance and I am trying to be careful. How else will I be able to succeed? I thought it was what boards like this are for. Was I wrong for asking?
Just pm'd you 😉
Got it and replied, talk soon and look forward to possibly working together.
My spider senses are tingling about Kimberdoll.

Ladies, please be careful about sharing information with someone without references....even another woman. Originally Posted by Invisible1
She's P411 verified. That's gotta account for something.

And if she can coax Nina out of retirement, the Dallas horndog community will owe her big time!
Thank you TinMan, I also have given many okays! So you would think right? I believe some people ASSume because you are more private about things that there is some type of conspiracy or you know, cough, the other. I love the set up of this company from what I see, and I am very much into being discrete and keeping things private. Seems like they can hook me up with clients who appreciate this and require the same.