GFE?

The topic of GFE and what it means or which activities are included has been discussed many times I'm sure. Most hobbyest that it has to include certain activities, mostly BBBJ, or it's not GFE. I want to hear from the providers, if you advertise GFE, what do you think it means? What activities do you provide that make it GFE? Thanks.
There are providers who just lay like a dead fish, and those that really enjoy people and sex which allows them to get into it. I personally don't feel it has everything to do with activities to check Mark off a list, contrary to popular beliefs here.

I'm sure a man prefers a lively and passionate CBJ over a BBBJ where there's a lack of enthusias/passion and only take in the tip of a penis in her mouth.

It SHOWS she enjoys her lifestyle.

...mind you the bitching aspects of a GF are left out
GFE in the hobby world is having a passionate experience in the bedroom, without the girl friend drama outside the bedroom that comes along with have a girlfriend relationship, ATF types of providers can do this very well. The GFE experience itself can be defined in many different ways depending on who you ask and it not qualified by a certain list of activities that have to take place, but defined by a feeling of satisfaction of the overall time with the provider by the hobbyist. Hence, when the guys choose a particular provider to contact and set an appointment with, usually it is because prior intel and ads the provider place that are hopefully telling of what she provides in a session, you as a hobbyist pays for.
I'm sure a man prefers a lively and passionate CBJ over a BBBJ where there's a lack of enthusias/passion and only take in the tip of a penis in her mouth.

Originally Posted by Eva Damita
not me..
GFE in the hobby world is having a passionate experience in the bedroom, without the girl friend drama outside the bedroom that comes along with have a girlfriend relationship, ATF types of providers can do this very well. The GFE experience itself can be defined in many different ways depending on who you ask and it not qualified by a certain list of activities that have to take place, but defined by a feeling of satisfaction of the overall time with the provider by the hobbyist. Hence, when the guys choose a particular provider to contact and set an appointment with, usually it is because prior intel and ads the provider place that are hopefully telling of what she provides in a session, you as a hobbyist pays for. Originally Posted by davidfree986
Well said Bigdog0311. Well said
For me, it's about an attitude as much as it's about passionate kissing, touching and exploring what makes my friends have a great time.

It's more than being a girlfriend in the bedroom. It's about trying to create that excitement you experience with a first date. Planning what I'm going to wear, the putting on of my perfume so that I smell yummy & trying to look my prettiest for my friend, with hair and makeup being completely done. It's about being present in the the moment and not treating my gentleman friend as an ATM, whether it's our first time together or our 10th time together.
I may be off but I think GFE automatically gives you BB Greek with CIA. I'm actually surprised how many ladies openly advertise this offering.
For me, it's about an attitude as much as it's about passionate kissing, touching and exploring what makes my friends have a great time.

It's more than being a girlfriend in the bedroom. It's about trying to create that excitement you experience with a first date. Planning what I'm going to wear, the putting on of my perfume so that I smell yummy & trying to look my prettiest for my friend, with hair and makeup being completely done. It's about being present in the the moment and not treating my gentleman friend as an ATM, whether it's our first time together or our 10th time together. Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
You hit the nail on the head, providing respect, listening and making effort to please your visitor is what sets apart a Gfe type of lady. WALDT, but those like me that prefer the Gfe look for the attention to detail, the thoughtful recognition of a previous encounter, the impression that there is nothing distracting the lady from her guest in any way.

I have said before that LL could teach a class in how to prepare for and provide a Gfe visit. Or maybe I just really like her passionate kissing
That is exactly the Laura Lynn is every time I have seen her, and I would be willing to bet that is the way she will be the next time I see her. If you want a definition of GFE, go see Laura Lynn.

It's more than being a girlfriend in the bedroom. It's about trying to create that excitement you experience with a first date. Planning what I'm going to wear, the putting on of my perfume so that I smell yummy & trying to look my prettiest for my friend, with hair and makeup being completely done. It's about being present in the the moment and not treating my gentleman friend as an ATM, whether it's our first time together or our 10th time together. Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
I may be off but I think GFE automatically gives you BB Greek with CIA. I'm actually surprised how many ladies openly advertise this offering. Originally Posted by EasyLover214
I just fell out my chair.

Shame on me for not seeing you yet.
I just fell out my chair. Originally Posted by BrownSugarBaby
why?
did you fall while trying to wipe the goo from your ass?
The acronym "GFE" is too loosely defined as in some of the posts here. "GFE" in reviews doesn't mean a thing to me. I try not to use it anymore because everyone has their own definition of it. BBBJCIMNQNS...now THAT's a well-defined acronym.
I am not sure how I feel about GFE being a checklist of activities.

Laura Lynn's response was awesome!
why?
did you fall while trying to wipe the goo from your ass? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Fuck Tran, do you have no respect at all????