TO ALL THE FOLKS THAT I MAY HAvE OFFENDED

I just wanted to say that a couple of months ago i was not quite myself and had dealt with a couple of clients that...well lets just put it mildly...hurt my feelings. Im not really too much of a bitch and can be quite friendly and accomadating. Although life can get its punches in also and thats what happened at that time...No excuse for acting like I was bat shit crazy...lol!!! I guess I was having a hormonal moment!!! And not one of ecstacy... for us ladies and you gentlemen too this hobby can be trying when you dont know who or even sometimes WHAT you are dealing with. Suspicions abound and its unfortunate that sometimes we lose all sense of comon desency which I did during that rant. Beyond all that I hope that everyone can laugh at my rant and chalk it up to just plain....OMG!!! SHOULD I even say it but....menopausal craziness!!! Life in the Hobby can sometime drive a few of us to distraction . But for the most part this board has given me laughs and lots of Orgasms!!!! Nuf said I think... )0(
Are you referring to this gem of a thread? If so, I was never offended and thought it was actually quite hilarious.

Bitch, you're fabulous... let the haters hate!
WTF YOU DUMB CUNT? HAPPY WITH URSELF NOW? DUMBASS BITCH!!!
I have a way of bringing out the best in people, it's a gift

I laughed really hard at your response, thank you, now you go on with your fabulous self!
Blah blah blah you dumb fucking cunt!!!! Buh bye now you fire starter!!# folks like you are why Kharma exsists!!!
There was absolutly no reason to put a link to my post!!!! You are such a very sad human. May the Goddess bless you!!!
Oh, you're mad about the link? Why? You're the one that brought it up, so calm your tits lady.

Is this more of that menopausal craziness?
When public relations fail
Woah now, getting death threats via PM. Haha, I rated this thread 5-stars!

Now seriously, calm down, we all forgive you for that thread that I won't link to again.

• broes
  • 10-22-2014, 10:28 PM
Woah now, getting death threats via PM. Haha, I rated this thread 5-stars!

Now seriously, calm down, we all forgive you for that thread that I won't link to again. Originally Posted by SweaterPuppies
I think you will be fine. I just fear for the DFW lamb population.
I wish I could give this thread 10 stars.....talk about escalating quickly!
Going out on another limb here, but I'm guessing the phone still ain't ringing like it used to pre-Rant?
When public relations fail Originally Posted by Boltfan
Yep...that one went south real fast!

Autumn I'm not a hater and your prior extreme post didn't bother me a bit.

I have to wonder though do you ever hesitate before you hit the post button ? IJS if you wanted damage control what did you think before you fired off the fuck you bitch cunt post ?

No judgement here just curious and suggesting that post didn't help your cause....at all !
This is exactly why i personally will not see her. Clearly she is volatile, unpredictable, potentially violent and revengeful and apparently unstable. This is the second post she randomly looses her cool. I am concerned she may do the same during a session. Best for me to avoid such a potential problem.