Toys for Boys

I would like to learn how to do a prostate massage....I have a anal/prostate tickler but I have no idea how to use it. I would love for some guys who are interested in this type of play to show me how to do it....I would discount a session...is to 2 weird to have a clueless girl sticking something up your ass?
I would be a willing subject :-)

PM sent
Is it to 2 weird to have a clueless girl sticking something up your ass? Originally Posted by Cynamon
Not at all...you ladies get clueless guys shoving Junior up your cooter all the time...
Glad to hear you boys talk like this! Prolongus...not me. All my clients are studs. They know exactly what they are doing. **wink**
I'm going to let you in on a secret. Nearly everything that I learned, about kink, I learned from my client base.

I went to classes. Hired a lifestyle Domme to teach me some specifics. But it's my client base that taught me about nipple torture, cock and ball torture, bondage, etc.

Now, the playing with their prostate? I had a few lessons from other ladies, and a few guys, and then? I bought toys and tried them out.

I would suggest buying a vibrating (insertable) egg, an Aneros, a few different sizes of buttplugs ... and after you clean them ... still use condoms on all of them.

And just play around. Gosh ... makes me want to stick something in a guy's bum just writing about this!!!

You really don't need to discount an appointment to learn. Guys LOVE to teach! grin

Good luck,
Elisabeth
Wanna get serious about toys? Invest in a Sybian (it's not really a "toy" tho...). It'll do the prostate "work" for ya...
I'm kind of on the same page. I would LOVE to learn a thing or two...
I'm kind of on the same page. I would LOVE to learn a thing or two... Originally Posted by Angel Ryder
Ms. Ryder we could possibly double team a prostate. If we don't spend the hour laughing and peeing. I'm sorry. I'm the only one who laughs and pees.
HAHAHAHA We would fit perfectly together! Our personalities are golden <3 I am SO down!
I enjoyed practicing with Cynamon ��
Im totally interested. feel free to PM me. Like them long and lean as opposed to wide. can you accommodate?
Angel- We will plot this later.

Goofy- Thanks for being my "test dummy" for lack of better term. I had a GREAT time.

Cage- Pm Sent.

Prolongus- Do they have one of those on Amazon? I have a free prime trial. I'm gonna look. LOL...also Im glad you aren't interested. Keep your medicated hard dick over there. lol
Wow, this sounds great, one or both of you can PM me a quick quote and a little tease if you dare.
A great time was had for sure...
Wow, this sounds great, one or both of you can PM me a quick quote and a little tease if you dare. Originally Posted by FishGuy13

Pm sent.