Laser hair removal

Who here has had it done? I had my fifth laser session today (bikini area) and holy fuck, that shit hurts. I would ask who wants to come kiss it and make it better, but it hurts too much for even that. I'm going to soak in the tub tonight and hope that it feels better by tomorrow (old pussies need more time to recuperate, dontcha ya know).

Providers and hobbyists: have you had it done and which areas?
A few years ago I won a raffle for 2 free laser sessions. I choose my under arms and holy fuck the first session was so painful I never went back for my second treatment.
  • tzv13
  • 06-16-2015, 02:50 PM
Ouch! The things you ladies go through...
Sounds like you need someone to kiss it and make all better. I'll bet you'll get a lot of volunteers - at least from guys who like their pussy aged :-)
Is that like LASIK ???

Except to see better it makes you look better ???
I've been through about 8 laser sessions. Make sure it's COLD water that you soak in. You don't want the heat to an already sensitive area.

Buy some 5% lidocaine cream from Amazon.
You can buy 4% at Walgreens or similar, but the 5% is better. I experimented when they did my legs this past visit. Aspercreme w/ lidocaine doesn't work at all, so don't waste your money.
Who here has had it done? I had my fifth laser session today (bikini area) and holy fuck, that shit hurts. I would ask who wants to come kiss it and make it better, but it hurts too much for even that. I'm going to soak in the tub tonight and hope that it feels better by tomorrow (old pussies need more time to recuperate, dontcha ya know).

Providers and hobbyists: have you had it done and which areas? Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
Do you need me to take "BEFORE" and "AFTER" pics?

Providers and hobbyists: have you had it done and which areas? Originally Posted by Claire She Blows

I've done laser treatments many times now. Tattoo removal and sun damage on my neck, chest and shoulders.

Honestly, I only found the first few hits as being painful....then I get into a "zone". Plus, I have an extremely high pain tolerance, so I didn't find it all that painful.

It's been awhile, and I could be wrong, but I clearly remember soaking being a no-no. At least I remember them saying no pools and no hot tubs. (could be a chlorine/temperature thing).

But go over your care sheet carefully. You don't want to add more misery.

And I can't stress this enough...SUN SCREEN IS YOUR FRIEND! The amount of damage that sun can do to your skin is sickening. Yet alone the risk of skin cancer down the road. And it sucks, because you won't see that damage for another 10-15 years.

A~
Do you need me to take "BEFORE" and "AFTER" pics?

Originally Posted by readysetgo12
Why the fuck do you ALWAYS get to take the pictures??

-Nilla
  • tzv13
  • 06-16-2015, 05:08 PM

-Nilla Originally Posted by PlainVanillaATX
That's what I'm screaming.
I've been through about 8 laser sessions. Make sure it's COLD water that you soak in. You don't want the heat to an already sensitive area.

Buy some 5% lidocaine cream from Amazon.
You can buy 4% at Walgreens or similar, but the 5% is better. I experimented when they did my legs this past visit. Aspercreme w/ lidocaine doesn't work at all, so don't waste your money. Originally Posted by TemptationTammie
The laser treatment clinic should offer the lidocaine as part of it. You just have to arrive about 20-30 min prior to the treatment.

-Nilla Originally Posted by PlainVanillaATX
Seniority
That's what I'm screaming. Originally Posted by tzv13
Seniority
The laser treatment clinic should offer the lidocaine as part of it. You just have to arrive about 20-30 min prior to the treatment. Originally Posted by Camille Fox
I have so not been getting the proper treatment!
I feel like it's still sunburnt down there. I need some aloe.