Address: 2520 Electronic Lane Dallas Texas 75220
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Said Hi, 1 room your, eye balling
Session Length: 3 mins
Fee: Free
Hair Length and Color: Blk semi curly to shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Nationality: Korean
Physical Description: Short about 5' thin maybe 90lbs, flat chest, maybe A's or small B's couldn't really tell as she was wearing a shirt and sweater.
Recommendation: Yes
Seriously, you give this experience a "Yes"?
Can I have 5 minutes of my life back please?
Can I have 5 minutes of my life back please? Originally Posted by Jake B
Jake let me share my speed reading skills with you . Lol This was thirty seconds of bs. You need to learn to be prepared.
Moved from AMP forum.
WTF? Was this a review? Of mamasan, or Siri?

Torito
I'm not sure what this was but, here's a word of advice, never tell AMP ladies that it's your first time there, you will NOT be serviced. Just say you came a long time ago. If they ask who you saw, act like you're pronouncing some generic American name (9 times out of 10, they will finish the name for you). That's my only contribution here.
We all see things differently. I always said first time here, if it was. Never turned away or shorted on service. I just like honesty.

Torito
Siri has never worked for me for anything. If you use that lame ass robot you deserve what you get.
I'm not sure what this was but, here's a word of advice, never tell AMP ladies that it's your first time there, you will NOT be serviced. Just say you came a long time ago. If they ask who you saw, act like you're pronouncing some generic American name (9 times out of 10, they will finish the name for you). That's my only contribution here. Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
You really should start a hobby mentoring program for dumbasses.

Or maybe a Dear DarkeyKong Sticky full of helpful advice and FAQs.

I 💙 your posts.

I 💙 your posts. Originally Posted by THN
Lol, thanks THN!

I 💙 your posts. Originally Posted by THN
"Hobbying for dummies" the book.

Smh.......
  • gonz
  • 01-25-2016, 02:20 PM
Lol wow you guys are harsh... Really I was just giving a heads up for any newbies who might try an AMP like myself. The rest of it was just me venting a bit from my frustration. I do not speak to anyone about this hobby so I just typed it out.

For what it's worth I have read don't say it's your 1st time but really what should it matter. How could they think there is never a 1st timer going in. I guess I may have been overly confident and maybe she thought I was LE.

Don't matter enjoy the essay. What is impressive is that many of you commenting actually read the entire thing. (sorry TORITO, You might have been obligated) But to be fair I did apologize to anyone that actually read the entire thing.
Lol wow you guys are harsh... Really I was just giving a heads up for any newbies who might try an AMP like myself. The rest of it was just me venting a bit from my frustration. I do not speak to anyone about this hobby so I just typed it out.

For what it's worth I have read don't say it's your 1st time but really what should it matter. How could they think there is never a 1st timer going in. I guess I may have been overly confident and maybe she thought I was LE.

Don't matter enjoy the essay. What is impressive is that many of you commenting actually read the entire thing. (sorry TORITO, You might have been obligated) But to be fair I did apologize to anyone that actually read the entire thing. Originally Posted by gonz
I read the whole thing never use SIRI (or an iPhone for that matter, lol) always have a car charger. Sometimes it is good the vent and this is a good outlet. You will never find me at an AMP, too public for a shy guy like me. but anyway. Happy hobbying.
Jake let me share my speed reading skills with you . Lol This was thirty seconds of bs. Originally Posted by Polar Bear
Thanks Polar Bear. I tried finding this in the AMPs earlier but couldn't since it had been moved. My eyes just aren't what they used to be.