Big Head vs. Little Head (my personal Superbowl)

So there's a layer of ice on the road with about 3-4 inches of snow on top of that, and I wake up this morning with the idea that it's not safe enough to drive to work. Ten minutes later, I catch myself thinking my favorite strip club would be fun, then I realize my favorite amp girl would surely be available. Maybe even my favorite indy provider would have a last minute cancellation and she could work me in.

It's a 12 mile drive to work, and about a 20 mile drive to my favorite strip club, but somehow I reason that the 20 mile drive is safe while the 12 mile drive is dangerous.

So do you see my dilemma? Sometimes, it sucks to be a man. Maybe I'll go fishing instead.
Dilemma? Did I miss something? I see no problem with your logic at all.
LOL! It's way safer to go to a strip club or see a provider! Because you are going to REALLY concentrate to reach your destination. Your little head isn't going to let you ruin a chance to find a warm place to stay.
You have my permission, Tigger...
and Centerlock, we're coming up on post #500!!!
So do you see my dilemma? Sometimes, it sucks to be a man. Maybe I'll go fishing instead. Originally Posted by Tigger

Yea but can you chop a hole in the ice big enough for the boat?
Just do it, I'm about to drive 43 miles to see my snow bunny