Where are all the late night girls?

I'm always having trouble finding girls willing to meet after midnight. Where did you all go?
I'm only available late evenings from 8pm to 2am Monday through Saturday. I'm rare I guess....helping those that travel to Dallas.
I'm only available late evenings from 8pm to 2am Monday through Saturday. I'm rare I guess....helping those that travel to Dallas. Originally Posted by Kim Keller
So are any of your traveling girls available late tonight?
Most of 'em have only been up for a few hours when you posted...Give 'em time lol
I'm around, but don't meet your age requirement lol
Try BackPage.....but risky.
Hi Handsome!
I would absolutely love to stay up late and help you out sometime!
Hugs and Kisses,
Maria of DFW
Lookin for a night owl huh!? <HOOT><HOOT> Have a couple friends who are night owls also and we sure love to have fun! PS- We can see in the dark ;P
Not saying you are the case. But in discussing this recently with a few girlfriends, many times (and yes, I have had this happen more than once) usually after 11ish some gents will be a bit intoxicated. In my case, I am usually home by nine in my jammas (I know ruining the illusion) watching House with a glass of Reisling thinking "uhhh do I really want to get back out".. If it makes you feel any better even if it was not for an appt but to go meet friends I will still not leave my house after 10. YES OLD AGE IS A BEYOTCH.
I am available late nights all the time and you would have a great time with me!!!!!
I am avaialble around the clock when I visit Dallas
Not saying you are the case. But in discussing this recently with a few girlfriends, many times (and yes, I have had this happen more than once) usually after 11ish some gents will be a bit intoxicated. In my case, I am usually home by nine in my jammas (I know ruining the illusion) watching House with a glass of Reisling thinking "uhhh do I really want to get back out".. If it makes you feel any better even if it was not for an appt but to go meet friends I will still not leave my house after 10. YES OLD AGE IS A BEYOTCH. Originally Posted by Lauren Lane
Yes, old age is a Beyotch!

However... Some of us older guys like to come out to play late also... that is, after we watch our shows, of course.

Hmmm... Something about picturing you in your jammas is making it feel all hot in my hotel room. Hey! Different strokes, and all.
Yes, old age is a Beyotch!

However... Some of us older guys like to come out to play late also... that is, after we watch our shows, of course.

Hmmm... Something about picturing you in your jammas is making it feel all hot in my hotel room. Hey! Different strokes, and all. Originally Posted by brock1959

Do you prefer the Blue Flannel or the Gray w/Pink Polka Dots?
This kitty is always on the prowl late!!

XOXO
ItalianaPrincess
Do you prefer the Blue Flannel or the Gray w/Pink Polka Dots? Originally Posted by Lauren Lane
LOL! Gray with Pink Polka dots??

I was thinking more in the lines of a pink or white silk tearaway, but I can go with whatever.