Brittany_Love or 3daygetaway....

Someone please set up a poll: me or her; whose posts are more pleasing and welcome here? Originally Posted by 3daygetaway
I don't know man.... You come off as a wuss a lot and you certainly tend to present yourself as an ass-kisser most of the time seeking attention and company and being unwilling to pay for it...

I'm gonna root for ya to have more support but I think Brittany will take ya down a notch....

Blah quit crying! If you don't want opinions don't post stuff in coed and then get pissed when you get a reply you don't like.

My opinions and the things I say in threads are real and I don't sugar coat shit. Your allowed your opinion so own it when you get called out. I keep things real and that's why most people like me. If they don't, fuck them. Originally Posted by Britttany_love

She owned ya with that one...

I'm actually a very sweet girl but can be bitchy when needed. If you cant stand a strong sweet opinionated whore then get out of here. Originally Posted by Britttany_love

She pours a decent shot too....

...... Lol only things I have busted was your ass in coed a few times. ........... You insult people left and right with your opinions but always play the victim when the tables are turned.

I hear insults here and there about myself you don't see me crying when someone calls me a bitch, fat, whore.. etc if I say something stupid and get called out for it I admit my fuck up and that's it. ...... Originally Posted by Britttany_love

She owned ya with that one too...

Good Luck.... Let's see which way the poll goes......

Don't forget... YOU asked for it...
look at me.. I know how to post pictures, whine and complain! Originally Posted by FGarvin
Fgarvin.... You know what displays that people don't give a shit about what someone has to say?..... Replies and view count

The last 25 threads/reviews you have posted have garnered a whopping 51 replies and 8829 views!

I can get that in a single thread.

As a matter of fact I have single threads with more views and replies than your lifetime posting history...

What's it like to post something that NO ONE ever reads or comments on?
Oh damn...you got me...

Then why do you only post after him, if you don't give a shit?
Clearly you do more than anyone else does, your whole reason for posting is to say how much you don't care...
Truly pathetic,
damn near as sad as 3gaygetaway.
damn near as sad as 3gaygetaway. Originally Posted by bottoms up
You are the poster child for sad, ricky.
This entire shitshow of a thread is sad.
Oh. But the poll.. Brittany"the head doctor"Love is bringing it in for the win!!!
Then why do you only post after him, if you don't give a shit?
Clearly you do more than anyone else does, your whole reason for posting is to say how much you don't care...
Truly pathetic,
damn near as sad as 3gaygetaway. Originally Posted by bottoms up
There are 3 or 4 like him who's existence here is defined by responding to my posts.... Yeah... Pathetic...
There are 3 or 4 like him who's existence here is defined by responding to my posts.... Yeah... Pathetic... Originally Posted by Whispers
You call it "responding", others call it checking your whiney dopey bloviating bullshit.

"Yup... Got 2 hours scheduled for tomorrow afternoon...."
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1910122&page=4
LOL Viewing Whispers posts is kinda like "fact checking" Drump... an adventure in bullshit.
LOL Viewing Whispers posts is kinda like "fact checking" Drump... an adventure in bullshit. Originally Posted by nuglet
He can't even remember what he posts and then squeals like a little bitch...
"Ooopsie"
All that pussy he sez he's slaying must be takin' a toll.
See... 2 more who simply whine non stop
Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill.
Stab. Stab. Stab. Stab. Stab. Stab. Stab. Stab. Stab.
LOL