Is it just me?

Lately, I am finding it more and more difficult to schedule and have the appointment actually take place. Cancels...reschedules, etc. Just wondering if this is something others are experiencing?
Read this http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1908671 Originally Posted by Britttany_love
HOLY CRAP! That thread went south really fast.

Looks like the issue has been addressed.
Lately, I am finding it more and more difficult to schedule and have the appointment actually take place. Cancels...reschedules, etc. Just wondering if this is something others are experiencing? Originally Posted by Risn2TheOccasion
Same here.

My luck in scheduling something (with at least 4 different providers)has been terrible in the past 2 weeks.
HOLY CRAP! That thread went south really fast.

Looks like the issue has been addressed. Originally Posted by Risn2TheOccasion
Yup there are hundreds of different ladies to choose from here between locals to traveling ladies. I dont know how you guys book if its last minute or with notice. If you look for shorter notice appointments I would try the snatch thread. The ladies posting in there are supposed to be available on short notice and must be available within a 3 hour posting window. If your a p411 member they also have a section for ladies that are 'available now' or at a specific time, these ladies also must be available if contacted or they risk losing posting privileges. When contacting ladies be specific tell them that you only have availability between x time and y time and can they accommodate? If they say yes awesome, tell them you have limited time and appreciate ladies who are on time and keep appointments and if that will be a problem? Most of us providers know how to run our businesses correctly however some ladies screw it up for the rest of us. Stay away from high volume ladies who possibly double book appointments (these ladies have multiple reviews all on the same days) and also remember the new flavor of the month will have a long line of suitors fighting for her time so you cant really be upset if you put yourself in those kind of positions. Some ladies have kids, real world job.. etc that can sometimes tighten schedules and availability however last minute cancellations and ncns are not an excuse. Also sometimes multiple ladies share an incall, this can make scheduling a lot more difficult because working around the schedules of 2 or 3 different ladies who are all trying to use the same spot cuts down on some times of availability.
Lately, I am finding it more and more difficult to schedule and have the appointment actually take place. Cancels...reschedules, etc. Just wondering if this is something others are experiencing? Originally Posted by Risn2TheOccasion
It's not just you. I estimate a booked appointment at an agreed time actually takes place for me about 50% of the time. Providers may forget appointments if they're booked in advance or simply ignore them and book regulars or same-days. Visitors often bail early if you're the only appointment on the last day. To be fair, nearly all have been considerate enough to let me know a reasonable period of time in advance the deal was off. Others, including some in the thread Brittany linked, will just ghost you.
Hey, not everyone has my tcb. Just saying.
Exactly what Claire said. You are seeking the wrong providers. I respond within a hour tops.

Im sorry you are hittting brick walls
Clients need a place to document experiences where TCB is so bad that a session did not occur. Complaining without naming the provider of a bad experience is futile.
Hey, not everyone has my tcb. Just saying. Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
Or your life/career destroying ability of sucking a guy in and taking them for thousands of dollars while convincing them you love and want them! It's a shame when it affects wives and children.

Disclaimer: Yes a guy may make a choice to see her totally on his own but it is usually expecting a P4P session, not a concerted effort to sucker him in and take him for a ride that only a professional can accomplish.

With this one it is ALWAYS business.

What is the count now?
2?
3 for the year?
Will you notch another before the end of the year?

Clock is ticking!

Awwww... did poor Whispers get sucked in? Sure sounds like sour grapes to me. Like you care about "wives and children" Too fuckin' funny!! tic-toc-tic-toc............

Or your life/career destroying ability of sucking a guy in and taking them for thousands of dollars while convincing them you love and want them! It's a shame when it affects wives and children.

Disclaimer: Yes a guy may make a choice to see her totally on his own but it is usually expecting a P4P session, not a concerted effort to sucker him in and take him for a ride that only a professional can accomplish.

With this one it is ALWAYS business.

What is the count now?
2?
3 for the year?
Will you notch another before the end of the year?

Clock is ticking!

Originally Posted by Whispers
Does she have you on Speed Dial Nuggie?

Better let the wife know your phone will be ringing off the hook when the whole story is told!
I wonder why whimpy 2.0 only focuses on CSB when it's known that another has done the same. Gosh, what was that mods name? I just can't remember... well carry on with B.S. that has nothing to do with the OP subject.
Perhaps the holiday's. Family visits, traveling, schedule changes, etc...
I wonder why whimpy 2.0 only focuses on CSB when it's known that another has done the same. Gosh, what was that mods name? I just can't remember... well carry on with B.S. that has nothing to do with the OP subject. Originally Posted by FirePhoenix
And of course Lackey #1 pipes in..... Does she send you the posts ready to cut and paste or does she allow you to paraphrase?

Thank-you though for the verification of what I posted....

I wonder why he only focuses on CSB when it's known that another has done the same. Originally Posted by FirePhoenix
Yeah... Claire is not the only whore over the years to suck a guy in professing love and letting him bare back her to increase the donation is she?.... You couldn't have found a more current example though? You went back a few years for that one....

Ol' CSB has played a few with some overlap this year alone right?

When is sweeps week?