TROLL Mythos sending me PMs over Contact List - Enough is Enough

I don't need any PM's from any trolls. Enough is enough. It's the middle of the night and this shit for brains is bugging me.

Leave me the fuck alone.

Mythos go fuck yourself. I already told you in previous thread that I reported you and to leave me alone. But Mythos believes that Mythos is above behaving in a manner that correlates with respect and decency, and doesn't think she should stop when told to leave others alone.

Everyone, Mythos is trying act as like I am supposed to be imprisoned over a fucking contact list.

You do realize that Treetop put a list in Austin and Dr. Grey has contact info in SA? There are lists being created all over the place right now. Fancy even has a newbie friendly provider list that has been sitting there forever and is open and available to brand new people with zero references.

Why aren't you harassing those people?????

DEAR TROLLS -

I got news for you dumbfucks. There is contact information posted EVERY FUCKING DAY EVERY TIME SOMEONE POSTS AN AD ON THIS SITE EVERYDAY. Believe it or not, GASP....HOLY SHIT....there is information that ladies are already posting themselves.

Furthermore, guys are linking reviews to showcases full of contact information EVERYDAY.

Get a grip and stop harassing me, or go harass the other people in other cities.

Get a fucking life already.
  • pxmcc
  • 03-27-2018, 12:41 AM
sorry Katie. people who are against the hobby should probably steer clear of hooker boards. is that not manifest? i for one am incorrible, so no point in anyone trying to save me. that Jesus crap is just another Myth(__). oops.
That's why she doesn't have a job.
I am hardly a troll but you're either two dumb or two new to have a clue. You also didn't really read anything that I've written and you seem incapable of comprehending when someone's actually being nice to you.

P.s. guys love it when a provider goes off the reservation. It's more telling than any review. Your continued posting method and behavior are funneling you down to the lowest common denominator. Have fun with that, or perhaps Waffle House is hiring?
Not cool sending unwanted pm's.
None of that is an excuse to directly insult a member...

Add him to your ignore list and move on with your life...
But it's ok for trolls to hijack the thread and post my email is fuckcurvykatie@protonmail.ch? The trolls are insulting me and have been but that has gone by like nothing has happened.I have been making rtms and they are all ignored. I don't know why mods here don't like me and what I did to everyone else here.
Please disable my account
Don't let them win Katie
Girl you tripping. Drama never stops my money cause I don’t entertain it. Get your bag honey
But it's ok for trolls to hijack the thread and post my email is fuckcurvykatie@protonmail.ch? Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
Where was that posted?
#metoo
  • bon69
  • 03-27-2018, 10:22 AM
None of that is an excuse to directly insult a member...

Add him to your ignore list and move on with your life... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Hypocrisy now defines you Wakeup.
But it's ok for trolls to hijack the thread and post my email is xxxxmeanwordsxxx@protonmail.ch? The trolls are insulting me.... Originally Posted by CurvyKatie

^^^^That was not me.

Katie,

Thread responses are allowed to follow a thread response course as long as they do not heavily alter the original topic. This is coed, aka, the shark tank. Thicker skin is required.

Most importantly, Do not link me with the mean people who wrote crap like the above. I have tried throughout this to be friendly and nice. Even I RTM'd that really over-the-top post for you and I am sure that person was pointed. I said nothing mean or evil towards you. I doubt that anything I wrote was really triggering, you simply grouped me with those assholes who did trigger you because I was not on board with the pro-reactionary bandwagon. I could have walked away when it became obvious that I was trapped in a scene from The Breakfast Club Loop. Bender just couldn't help himself... but seriously... No really, seriously.

If you truly want your account disabled, this is not the Forum to post that request.

Finally, no moderator is singling you out and just "doesn't like you."

All you have been doing this far is putting on display a volatile and the emotional nature. That cannot be good for you. I do suggest you get control of your emotions stop mashing the post and reply button until you do.

Peace
She gonna be alright, this whole FOSTA-SESTA has her overwhelming stressed and has her feeling like she is cornered. She is soul searching, she will come trough. Give it some time Katie.