Encounter: Al*#^ was not good- waste of time. Avoid bdd during peak hours- weekend evenings.

Date: 9/4/2024
Name: Al$&$
Phone: 2149979972
Email Address: Bdd@aol.com
URL / Website: Baby dolls.com
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Dallas
Activities: Topless, some grind
Hair Length and Color: Black long straight
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: 5’6” black hair bolt ons that were a little tough
Recommendation: No
The thing about BDD evening is it's all 10's who expect you to sweat cash.
They will bait and switch, and do everything they can to get you to release cash.

You expect a certain amount of lies in any strip club, but they breath lies there, easily 10X more disappointing then any other club.
I stay away from BDD on Friday. After 4 pm Friday and into the night it is crazy! Stay clear next weekend I believe it is TX/OU weekend! That place will be wall to wall people and dancers!
The thing about BDD evening is it's all 10's who expect you to sweat cash.
They will bait and switch, and do everything they can to get you to release cash.

You expect a certain amount of lies in any strip club, but they breath lies there, easily 10X more disappointing then any other club. Originally Posted by urzatron

All 10’s???? Maybe 1 out 200 is a ten. There may be one other that’s a 9. The overwhelming majority are 4-6’s
I stay away from BDD on Friday. After 4 pm Friday and into the night it is crazy! Stay clear next weekend I believe it is TX/OU weekend! That place will be wall to wall people and dancers! Originally Posted by phmzee
Do they have a special going on for that weekend?
I do not know! Only thing I know is there probably be close to 250-300 naked girls there ready to take you money! Wall to wall guys! It was before Covid that I went on OU/TX weekend and it was just to many people for me! Give it a try and report back!
Don’t recommend it all. Been there several times and always left happy. This time, I left with a heavy ball sack and angry. Need some redemption-still have that itch