BAIT-N-SWITCH

Too bad. They all have local phone #. Wouldn't expect less from the local talent.
Verizon thanks for the information. Since you had a first hand experience with this lady, it is good to know this is direct knowledge you have about her.

I am moving this to Coed Discussions as this informational post does not meet the criteria of a review. Thanks for contributing

Mat
IVe actually picked up Star on the street last year.. Wasnt a bad BJ for 20.. She looked beter then though.. SHe was on College and Washington..
Maybe somebody can help me. Out of the 4 BP links I previously posted above, only one is still the same. The others must be connected to an account and are now reposted with different girls?? I know they are acquaintances, so I guess they are sharing BP ADS and with that I guess BP ads/web links update when profile is updated?? One of these is actually legit and not a bad find for BP (Valerie). I saw her a few times, but never got around to a review. Any body have knowledge of BP Advertising and can a posted link change if ad profile is updated????