Providers with first and last names

Is it just me or do most of the younger providers post just a first name and the older providers have a first and last name. Has anyone else noticed?
  • ztonk
  • 04-10-2013, 06:56 AM
Believe me... there is no rhyme or reason to provider names!

z
I don't really see your point. Give a hoogar a last name does she fuck or suck better?

If not who the fuck cares. I used to just give them all the same pet name so I didn't fuck up and yell out the wrong one (or fill my head with useless info)
It may seem useless, but if there is ever a lady with the same first name, it helps differentiate the two just like in the real world.
I don't really see your point. Give a hoogar a last name does she fuck or suck better?

If not who the fuck cares. I used to just give them all the same pet name so I didn't fuck up and yell out the wrong one (or fill my head with useless info) Originally Posted by homer13

I have a first and last name because i figure any name i could pick outside of my real name which is uncommon is probably already taken like i know for a fact there's an Aurora who visits austin i was going to go by Aria (i really like that even if it is really close to my everyday name) but theres a provider in austin named Aria Le Monde. so i decided just going by any one name means there's probably going to be at least one other girl out there with the same name. and i don't want someone to just look up "aurora" and find some other girl

as far as I know there isn't another Aurora Amore out there

also i'm a young provider and new
  • Toyz
  • 04-19-2013, 11:26 PM
There are tons of girls with two names. You just have to look them up. Here are a few I've ha the pleasure to have met.

Some favorite Eastern European Gals:

Takenet UptheAzz
Ivana Sugonit

We have Asians

U Fuk Meh

Irish:

Erin GoBraless

American:

Becky Bobblehead
Loretta Easylay
Bottomless Pitt (brads ner'do well baby sister)
o.O those aren't even names.... go Braless really??? come on
U fuk meh is not even a name at all
Not sure of the exact translation but I think that

Erin Go Bragh means "Ireland Forever"

But I am at a loss to translate the Asian "U Fuk Meh"
  • Toyz
  • 04-20-2013, 07:45 AM
o.O those aren't even names.... go Braless really??? come on
U fuk meh is not even a name at all Originally Posted by Aurora_Amore
They aren't NAMES?!?!? Really? Well I'll be damned...

har har. yea i know you were just making a joke but still