Hey PrettyBaby

• Toyz
  • 04-20-2013, 10:07 AM
How in the fuck do you get an Owl to let you pour sugar frosted flakes & milk in its ass? And Whooo would want to do that?

EXCERPT FROM PB's LAST LISTING

"My cum tatstes like the milk thats left in the owl after eating frosted flakes"

"How many licks does it take to get to PB's cum"?

Was it really necessary to start a whole thread for this?
  • Toyz
  • 04-20-2013, 11:38 AM
Was it really necessary to start a whole thread for this? Originally Posted by Kitty D'Luxe

Pre menstrual baby? Try a hot bath...
Ohhh you're probably right!

Your blatant stupidity must have incited a Darwinian response making my body immediately release the contents of my womb, thus causing spontaneous menstruation.

PS: Clit said BOOOOYAAAAAHHHH SUCKAAAA
Was it really necessary to start a whole thread for this? Originally Posted by Kitty D'Luxe
Why not, I'm dying to know how she got the owl to do this. Maybe the owl passed out when she dropped a load.
Ohhh you're probably right!

Your blatant stupidity must have incited a Darwinian response making my body immediately release the contents of my womb, thus causing spontaneous menstruation.

PS: Clit said BOOOOYAAAAAHHHH SUCKAAAA Originally Posted by Kitty D'Luxe
I thought I cleared all that out this morning.
Pre menstrual baby? Try a hot bath... Originally Posted by Toyz
A hot bath does sound nice, she needs a bigger tub though, it's hard for us to both squeeze in hers.
Amidst boringly repetitive ads (many of which are recycled over and over), Bob Hobby finds it refreshing when a provider prepares something interesting, different, funny, ironic, topical.

Jane Provider might utilize language that makes Bob Hobby think about sweet milk. Very effective. Smart. Cool. Related to pop culture icon. Funny. Cute. Welcomed, appreciated on these Boards.

Ridicule should not be personally directed, particularly when it is unprovoked. Individual members with other issues that are personal and.or personally directed, s/he is encouraged to use the PM system.

Proposition: If those few officious and mettlesome members on these Boards were 19% less mean, we would have 19% more providers happy to be here?

Let's just try to be bit nicer, bit less personal and everyone wins. Right?

19Trees
Austin Mod Staff
  • Toyz
  • 04-20-2013, 01:20 PM
Wow!

PB, hopefully you got that I was just poking some fun at a spelling error & fully expected you to laugh about it and banter back & forth..

Ktty, I realize you are trying to replace EE as the resident bitch, so its all good. But seriously, are you that angry or is it just false swag? Lighten up Francis, we can all play & have some funz here!

Homie, a dual bath does sound like a nice Saturday afternoon destination...pop some nice wine, light some candles & you two have fun~

Trees, not certain was directed at Toyz? But please reference above response to PB in my defense...maybe my humor is a bit over some heads on here, I can certainly refrain or tone it back if lost on the angry minority
Amidst boringly repetitive ads (many of which are recycled over and over), Bob Hobby finds it refreshing when a provider prepares something interesting, different, funny, ironic, topical.

Jane Provider might utilize language that makes Bob Hobby think about sweet milk. Very effective. Smart. Cool. Related to pop culture icon. Funny. Cute. Welcomed, appreciated on these Boards.

Ridicule should not be personally directed, particularly when it is unprovoked. Individual members with other issues that are personal and.or personally directed, s/he is encouraged to use the PM system.

Proposition: If those few officious and mettlesome members on these Boards were 19% less mean, we would have 19% more providers happy to be here?

Let's just try to be bit nicer, bit less personal and everyone wins. Right?

19Trees
Austin Mod Staff
Originally Posted by 19Trees

Your point our new WK overlord?
Wow!

PB, hopefully you got that I was just poking some fun at a spelling error & fully expected you to laugh about it and banter back & forth..

Ktty, I realize you are trying to replace EE as the resident bitch, so its all good. But seriously, are you that angry or is it just false swag? Lighten up Francis, we can all play & have some funz here!

Homie, a dual bath does sound like a nice Saturday afternoon destination...pop some nice wine, light some candles & you two have fun~

Trees, not certain was directed at Toyz? But please reference above response to PB in my defense...maybe my humor is a bit over some heads on here, I can certainly refrain or tone it back if lost on the angry minority Originally Posted by Toyz

We like a nice sparkling wine like a Moscato.

Fuck the apology, it was funny. Trees is drawing a line it seems. He is going to turn austin into west Texas or Waco. That shit isn't going to fly long and we might have to call back big daddy to bitch slap another mod.
. Trees is drawing a line it seems. He is going to turn austin into west Texas or Waco. That shit isn't going to fly long and we might have to call back big daddy to bitch slap another mod. Originally Posted by homer13

Or perhaps someone needs some more time away?????????? I would tread carefully here.

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
[QUOTE=Spacemtn;1052720382]Or perhaps someone needs some more time away?????????? I would tread carefully here.

Spacemtn
[COLOR=#0000ff]AustinModStaff[/

Ok easy now, how about you stay away from the threats and I stay away from the "fuck off's".

I don't think toys deserved points for a joke that we've seen before. Our new mod seems to be a little trigger happy and overly pimpy and white nighty. This was a no harm no foul situation. He does know there are warnings available right, or did you all have a little pow wow and is the new direction in austin. If so your gonna end up with a mutiny or a ghost town.
If 'yall have been eating cereal out of bowls , you have been doing it wrong all along. The real problem ensues with Lucky Charms. It is widely known the Owl is not able to resist these tasty morsels. The owl is cunning and strategically flicks a yellow star out onto the floor. When you bend down to pick it up , he shovels a few bites in his mouth and gains his composure in time so that when you return you are none the wiser. I would stick to frosted flakes if you wish to enjoy your meal in its entirety. The owl .... cunning.... baffling ..... powerful.
I like almost never look at Ads lately, but that one was on the Austin Main page staring at me with 3 spelling errors.... Quick PM to PB and a good laugh, but no correction.
I am glad she left it the way it was. Opening and Enter Toyz .... ROFLMAO !!!

If we cannot have some good natured fun here, then what's the point ?

PB and Toyz, you make me smile, and that is worth a lot more than you think these days. THX !!!

13 .. 19 - those are prime numbers, live up to it !!! or not, at least I get 13 !!!