wild imagination

<P>I just read for the fourth time a comment about my donations.. Been on here for several and have never allowed a 60hhr.. The comments are usually made by people I havnt seen.. I just find it entertaining.. My qs is more than that!! </P><P>&nbsp;</P><P>Is it fun to make stuff up and post it?? Not mad just wondering. </P>
do you accept ...bitcoin? ...what about ...tacos? ...will ya do a 30 fer a bag of ...bean burritos?
<P>yes!! Yes!!! And yes!!! Any and all currency accepted!! After all, every girl loves a good low-balling </P>
<P>After all, every girl loves a good low-balling </P> Originally Posted by EricaIsbetter
so does ...every jimmie

...any special low-balling technique ...you have mastered?
I'm kinda partial to the ..... Hey baby, can I come by for a 65hhr??? I'll be coming at least 3 times a week.. I'll be your best regular!!!
I'm kinda partial to the ..... Hey baby, can I come by for a 65hhr??? I'll be coming at least 3 times a week.. I'll be your best regular!!! Originally Posted by amazing7779
Hey, no more than one comment per household 👍

Pl💩stic Man, she outing you

Pl💩stic Man, she outing you Originally Posted by Howdy Do Me
awwww ...you so in love with ...plastic man!

Pl💩stic Man, she outing you Originally Posted by Howdy Do Me
I think it was a cash offer..
Everyone wants something for next to nothing. I have rarely been satisfied or happy when I've given a provider less than Benjamin. I believe I have done this two times and I have never attempted to low-ball a provider. Every time proved to be a lame experience and I'm not sure why I expected something great for so little.

IMHO, the provider is nearly always in the position of needing $ more than I do. They are selling their bodies, aren't they? Low balling a provider for under a Benjamin is pretty despicable. Even bringing it up is pretty sad.

Finally, getting time with a beautiful woman, who will focus on me, is worth a healthy donation and the times that I've been generous have been usually the better experiences.
Everyone wants something for next to nothing. I have rarely been satisfied or happy when I've given a provider less than Benjamin. I believe I have done this two times and I have never attempted to low-ball a provider. Every time proved to be a lame experience and I'm not sure why I expected something great for so little.

IMHO, the provider is nearly always in the position of needing $ more than I do. They are selling their bodies, aren't they? Low balling a provider for under a Benjamin is pretty despicable. Even bringing it up is pretty sad.

Finally, getting time with a beautiful woman, who will focus on me, is worth a healthy donation and the times that I've been generous have been usually the better experiences. Originally Posted by Maximum4
I don't doubt you believe that and I don't disagree but the blanket statements judging strictly at $ aren't universally applicable. There are ladies whose skills and provided atmosphere justify different prices. You don't shop the $ market is all. Generosity is good either way.

They are not selling their bodies. They may have sold out on their body, but at most they are renting out an experience.
They are not selling their bodies. They may have sold out on their body, but at most they are renting out an experience. Originally Posted by JohnnyCap
Agreed.
Anyone else thincking the OP needs to post some taint photos?
Anyone else thincking the OP needs to post some taint photos? Originally Posted by pyramider
Not really. Her showcase gives you a good idea of what to expect.
Taint photos!! That was going to be our next ad.. Damn... You ruined the surprise!!

on a somewhat more serious note...Erica is semi retired and just kinda pops in here or there.. So I'm here as always but if you are trying to see Erica, its been hit or miss lately. . Fantastic time when she is here but.. Fewer and farther between. Text our number for info!
[QUOTE=JohnnyCap;1055675561]I don't doubt you believe that and I don't disagree but the blanket statements judging strictly at $ aren't universally applicable.

You're quite a smart man, JC. You beat me to the punch.

Throwing money at something or, in this instance, someone isn't necessarily a holistic approach to be applied as a cure-all or as a means to add value.