Last Visit

This will probably be my last visit to Austin for a really long time. However I would like to think the clients who keep there appointment.
Austin is a fun city if you have regulars and post early
Had plenty of appointments made. That's wasn't the problem the problem was they never showed for there appointment....
Sorry that happened that is unusual for the austin boys, Hope this doesnt happen when I finally make it back that way
  • Toyz
  • 02-13-2015, 08:15 PM
Post their handles. This makes us all look bad. I'd be interested in knowing who they are.

PM me the handles and we can have some fun on a future edition of ToyZ Fun with Mongers & Pimps...

{{{Or could it be a devious Ho or pimp trying to impact the business of visiting Hoogar?!? MUAHHAHAhahahah...}}}
  • Toyz
  • 02-13-2015, 08:16 PM
Sorry that happened that is unusual for the austin boys, Hope this doesnt happen when I finally make it back that way Originally Posted by shayla84
No worries CFH, you know I won't schedule you!
Then this will be your last COED threAD?
Sorry that happened that is unusual for the austin boys, Hope this doesnt happen when I finally make it back that way Originally Posted by shayla84
Shayla if you make it back to Austin I will welcome you at your doorstep ready to worship you at your feet! I may even come to Iowa to bring your sweet ass back!
Had plenty of appointments made. That's wasn't the problem the problem was they never showed for there appointment.... Originally Posted by MissJae713
MissJae sorry you had that experience. Wish it turned out better for you.