Vaccine cause AIDS polio

The oral polio vaccine (OPV) AIDS hypothesis states that the AIDS pandemic originated from live polio vaccines prepared in chimpanzee tissue cultures, accidentally contaminated with SIV virus and then administered to up to one million Africans between 1957 and 1960 in experimental mass vaccination campaigns.
  • oeb11
  • 07-17-2021, 02:54 PM
OPV : https://www.chop.edu/centers-program.../polio-vaccine

The inactivated polio vaccine (or IPV) is now the only vaccine given in the United States to prevent polio. IPV is given as a series of four shots at 2 months, 4 months, 6 to 18 months, and again at 4 to 6 years of age.
The face of polio

President Franklin Delano Roosevelt, paralyzed by polio, was confined to a wheelchair for most of his adult life. President Roosevelt caught polio when he was in his late 30s. Only about 1 in 10 people who were paralyzed by polio recovered — most were confined to wheelchairs or iron lungs (a large machine to help breathing) for the rest of their lives.
Watch this video, “The Iron Lung and Polio,” by Mark Rockoff, MD for OPENPediatrics to learn more about the iron lung.
The disease

What is polio?

Polio is caused by a virus and is highly contagious. It affects people differently — some don't feel sick at all, others complain of anything from a sore throat to fever, stomach pain or vomiting, stiff neck or headache. The virus does its damage by first replicating, or reproducing, itself in the intestines, then traveling through the bloodstream where it can infect the brain and spinal cord. Paralysis caused by polio occurs when the virus replicates in and attacks the nervous system.
Polio vaccine has been available since 1955. The inactivated polio vaccine (IPV) was available first, given as a shot, in 1955. A more convenient form, called oral polio vaccine (OPV), was given as liquid drops via the mouth. It was developed in 1961. OPV was recommended for use in the United States for almost 40 years, from 1963 until 2000. The results have been miraculous: Polio was eliminated from the United States in 1979 and from the Western Hemisphere in 1991.
Since 2000, only IPV is recommended to prevent polio in the United States.

OP - your statement is a fascist DPST Lie.
show some proof - just they never do - you won't/
looks like the polio vaccine got mixed in with the chimpanzee hiv lore.

rippy, please show prove that is not bullshit.
I mean I KNEW from the title before I even looked at who authored it. I mean I literally KNEW.

The cut and paste job doesn't do justice.
The ""cure"" is worse then the flu Hmm + for Big pharma
  • oeb11
  • 07-19-2021, 09:01 AM
There is dis-information on both extreme sides of teh political spectrum.

the difference is the fascist DPST's have the LSM as collaborators in Crime.