Pepsi Hates Obama!

Do you see it?
Attached Images File Type: jpg oid.jpg (36.8 KB, 144 views)
Nope all I see is a tit in a bra. As one into FUBO wear wish I did. LOL
Oh and the bra may be a swim top, As it is a bit small for the tit.

edit: ok now I see it.(15 min latter). But like what I see better. And what I see is there no matter how you look at the can.

edit 2:sorry about the edit as you where typing. I was not looking at the whole can. I was looking at just the logo.
A little bit of poetic license is needed, so try again.
I Got it!........finally
I Got it!........finally Originally Posted by Naughty James
PM me and I'll tell you if you are right.
I do not get it! I'm staring at the pic and only see the two cans!

Look familiar Now?
I do not get it! I'm staring at the pic and only see the two cans! Originally Posted by lokera14
You will kick yourself when you do see it.
Jymie is on the right track.

Hint: Look at the bottom can only.
isded (IS DEAD)
Pepsi is Dead

Wow!

I'm sure that must make Coke very happy!
I think the real meaning is that since the logo resembles Obamas logo, the upside down Pepsi is actually insinuating Obama is dead.
Well, if that's your interpretation, I totally disagree.

Obama lives! He has been underestimated before, but manged to confound the critics. The man has a world-class intellect and the US is fortunate to have him as President.

I really do not understand why every great leader gets so much grief in his lifetime. It's like part of the script hardwired into the minds of the cynics.

Many people hated Lincoln during his time and Franklin Roosevelt, but they literally saved the country from disintegrating.

Now, finally most people see what truly great leaders they were and how many obstacles they overcame in spite of being reviled by their opponents.

In time I believe that the cynics will finally see what a great President Barack Obama is.

Bush ran this country into the ground with his imbecile wars and left the nation in total shambles, but you can't undo so much damage in just two years, but at least we are headed back in the right direction.

gunn in two years times the dems ran this counrty into the ground. I'm talking about the last 2 years the dems took control of congress under Bush read your history Barney Frank and Harry Reid Housing market fannie mae
gunn in two years times the dems ran this counrty into the ground. I'm talking about the last 2 years the dems took control of congress under Bush read your history Barney Frank and Harry Reid Housing market fannie mae Originally Posted by smokey1187
Andrew Cuomo had his hand in the housing of freddy or fannie. I do not remember witch one. Does it matter!

I still like what I saw at first better. Works on both cans. And no one got hurt. FUBO