thanksgiving.......

What are your plans for the holiday??? Family? Travel? Work? Do you Hobby that day?

Have any cool "turkey day stories" to share??

I have been making pies this weekend to freeze for the big day....and also some yummy fudge! I evn started decorating for Christmas...I had my tree up the day after Halloween! lol

Happy Thanksgiving holiday everyone!!!!!
I got pie!!!
what kind of pie??
what kind of pie?? Originally Posted by DallasRain
Taco
Brunette
  • Dkayz
  • 11-21-2015, 07:43 PM
Not going home this year, so I plan on getting drunk and cooking a turkey here. :P
Pumpkin
I luv pumpkin pie!Don't forget cool whip!

This will be first year in my entire life that I have hosted thanksgiving! Gonna put a turkey & ham on the pit....all the vegetables will be cajun style!

Ladies what are your turkey day plans???
I've been hosting thanksgiving for several years now. Everybody is usually too drunk to drive home that night so it also turns into a family slumber party and I host brunch the next day.
Cool Franki...whats on the menu??
A Regular Client/ friend( I like the gentlemen who see me regularly, but I don't tramp stamp them and don't mind sharing ) gave me a turkey... Love to cook & bake. So, generally will do a dinner, lil wine & music & deco the tree. My favorite time of the year.. We are from Wichita, but this year staying here to celebrate.
Will see a few hobby friends , usually do, during this time.
So, if you are visiting KCMO or alone on This day , I will have tons of extra... Let me know & I will bring you some gourmet Thanksgiving dinner plate... Oxoxxx be SAFE ladies and gentlemen.. ALL OF YOU!!!!
Mmmmmmmmmmm Miss Savanah...gravy licked off those sweet boobs of yours...wooohoo yummm!
{sorry if that sounded vulgar}
Mmmmmmmmmmm Miss Savanah...gravy licked off those sweet boobs of yours...wooohoo yummm!
{sorry if that sounded vulgar} Originally Posted by DallasRain
That's why I love ya!!! Sweet!!!
Just remember.. Don't give the Native American girl Vodka oxoxxx
lol now that has me thinking...vodka sipped off the tits...yUMMM!!!
Cool Franki...whats on the menu?? Originally Posted by DallasRain
Scotch.