Gangbangs...part 3

so who likes gangbangs....i want some dirty stories...today is looking kinda naughty{lol}!!!
so who likes gangbangs....i want some dirty stories...today is looking kinda naughty{lol}!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
When I get to NO we will write our own story!!
Out of the hobby, been in on a 3 (all straight of course) on 1, not really a GB, but more like a mini GB. She was thoroughly worn out and happy when we were finished with her. She even suggested inviting another gal (she likes girls too) and maybe another guy or two to the mix. Haven't done it in the hobby.

so who likes gangbangs....i want some dirty stories...today is looking kinda naughty{lol}!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
  • Tulsa
  • 09-06-2010, 10:56 AM
I had some experiences back in college, then after and while most of the relationships with the girls(where I set it up) a rare fondness developed.

Something cool and barrier breaking when you are able to be with a lady who likes a gb but you still regard a lady.
Long time back a buddy and i picked up a couple of young, willing Ladies and took them to his brother's place. Before it was over, his brother and roomie showed up and it was 4 guys and 2 girls going at it.
wooooooooohooooooooooooo I am HOT now!!!
wooooooooohooooooooooooo I am HOT now!!!
Originally Posted by DallasRain
Woman,

You hot all the time!

Tigerbeemer
No gangbang experience here, just MMMF/MMF/DP.
No gangbang experience here, just MMMF/MMF/DP. Originally Posted by Meoauniaea
How many men are required for it to be considered a gang bang. My view is any number of guys over 3.
you are my number one gotta have gotta bang dream about girl on the board. ive always been turned on about the possibliity of a gangbang with you [the thought of being one of many to be pleasured by you is ever so exciting] yet the number of things i long to do to you could probably never happen in a group setting. i guess if i could only have you once i would choose 1 on 1 time and do every act a man could do with a woman, and repeat as many as i could, once having accomplished that then i would concentrate on group thing. so i guess when it comes down to it while im pretty excited about group activities if i had to choose id just as soon take a girl i really wanted and have yet to have and experience once one on one first.
I've never done it... have only done straight MFM including DP.

But... my fantasy is four couples... guys on girls, girls on girls, guys on guys... ANYTHING goes.

This one will probably stay a fantasy, but damn does it make me hard just thinking about it.
This is one area that I have not yet had any experience.... So, PPE is interested, for sure.

PPE
I guess if there are more men than female holes, that's a gangbang.
this sounds like and interesting adventure, i have never been involved... but i have had a three way with two guys both of whome were bisexual... there is somthing erotic about the guy fucking me being fucked from behind by our roomate... ahhh the late high school years... and how i miss the adventures of discovering who we are....
only know i know who i am and what i love to do... and that would be fuck... and male on male contact creates a throbbing in my clit and a lust crave. sorry i got side tracked, gang bangs sound like somthing i would like... im interested
hmmmmmmmmmmmm 3--thats just an appetizer!! {lol}....last gangbang I had 6 guys come.....
and I wore their asses out in just a little over an hour and 30 minutes!!!!{lol just kidding}

I say "the more the merrier".......it keeps me young!!!!!!

urban dictionary defines it---gangbang as multiple partners, usually 3 or more

now my real fantasy is a "train"......
A group of guys stand in a line outside a room. One by one, they enter the room to have sex with one girl inside. The line must have at least 7 guys to be qualified as a train.

{differs and is often confused with gang bang. Train involves sex with one person at a time while gang bang is when a group of males having sex with a female at the same time.}
train 936 up, 97 downbuy train mugs, tshirts and magnets
To "run a train" in sexual terms means that a group of men wait to have sex with one girl. Usually it does not qualify as a train unless there are more than 7 men involved but the term train is used to describe any number that is more than 1 with a female. The female has sex with a man and after he cums another man enters the room to have sex with the female and so forth. It is only considered a train when the woman is fully aware of the situation and allows for the men to have sex with her. Otherwise it would be considered rape.

Differs and is often confused with gang bang. Train involves sex with one person at a time while gang bang is when a group of males having sex with a female at the same time.

To "run a train" in sexual terms means that a group of men wait to have sex with one girl. Usually it does not qualify as a train unless there are more than 7 men involved but the term train is used to describe any number that is more than 1 with a female. The female has sex with a man and after he cums another man enters the room to have sex with the female and so forth. It is only considered a train when the woman is fully aware of the situation and allows for the men to have sex with her. Otherwise it would be considered rape.

Differs and is often confused with gang bang. Train involves sex with one person at a time while gang bang is when a group of males having sex with a female at the same time.