What did our enemies get for their money...biden admits he SOLD A LOT OF STATE SECERTS!!! That basterd needs to go to jail for life!!

Joe Biden Proclaims That He 'Sold a Lot of State Secrets' During White House Meeting

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/stat...eeting-n767645

AP Photo/Evan Vucci
Joe Biden is either the most shameless person ever to hold the presidency or he’s mentally gone. That’s the story after a video surfaced on Monday showing the president proclaiming “I sold a lot of state secrets” during a meeting at the White House.

Biden hosted Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi last Thursday, and things were as awkward as ever. At one point, the president faced confusion during the Indian national anthem, apparently mistaking it for his country’s own. The next day, a state dinner was held in which Biden brought along Hunter Biden, fresh off his guilty plea, despite the fact that AG Merrick Garland was there.
But if that wasn’t enough to convince you that nothing matters to the current administration, the president decided to announce the following in front of Modi and others.
https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/stat...eeting-n767645
Sounds like he committed Treason.
Taken way outta context. No one's even reporting on this
Please provide the TRUE context...
Taken way outta context. No one's even reporting on this Originally Posted by winn dixie
It's not on the news so....
It's not on the news so.... Originally Posted by winn dixie
Then it's probably true.
What’s a secert?
.... Sorry there, mates.

... Winn is prolly correct about Biden's words being
used "out of context"... Just like CNN doing the same
thing with Trump "showing secrets" to people.

But you DO surely gotta wonder WHAT the likes of
China and Romania got for THEIR money payed to the Bidens.

#### Salty
The POS is a treasonous criminal and pillar of the left. Influence peddling from the highest office and all they can say is can't be true because 'didn't hear anything in the news'.
The leftwing media covers for its own.
Nope nothing in the news. Nothing burger. We'll get em next time fellers
Did the leftwing media report on any of the proven conversations or documents that congress has shown to be shakedows of the chicoms...I'm sure you have been duped into believing that that it all concocted and not to believe your lying eyes and ANY analytical reasoning you may possess.
We've seen how well all that went.
Is this a Newsmax story?
Round up the posse.
Did the leftwing media report on any of the proven conversations or documents that congress has shown to be shakedows of the chicoms...I'm sure you have been duped into believing that that it all concocted and not to believe your lying eyes and ANY analytical reasoning you may possess. Originally Posted by bb1961
... Actually, mate - I don't think Winn fancys all
the Biden corruption... He was speaking against it
in another thread - and wonderin' aloud WHY none of
the liberals had anything to say about it.

But Winn can speak for 'imself here.

... Surely seem "Big Guy" Joe was the wizard who
taught son Hunter how to make $$$$ in politics...

... And look at the result: ...

### Salty
We've seen how well all that went.
Is this a Newsmax story?
Round up the posse. Originally Posted by winn dixie
WTF does this thread have to do with Newsmax.
Why are you commenting on a thread you know nothing about??...strange very strange.
Hijacking a thread with idiocy.
Didn't know what reputable source this came from. Now I see you posted a twitter link. I missed that. Confirmed my thoughts.
Also searched far and wide for this story and found nothing.
Just saying nothing will come of this story.